[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (48 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's doing poorly, even when he wins, he does so unconvincingly, plus he lost three straight games in a row, and he lost to their arch rivals Marseille 3-0. Personally i think they're right in sacking him, in fact they should have done so in the summer and got themselves a marquee coach ala Ancelotti.

Dec 6, 2011
So very funny that they blame the coach rather than the players on the pitch. I hope the French version of Man. City crash and burn.

Love to think of a club with much less money like Lille remaining a top over such a club.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Bastos out until next year with a back injury. Damn, he had such a good start to the season, but recently he's been plagued by injuries. Lyon will feel his absence, their best player this season without doubt.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
PSG playing away to Sochaux right now. Gameiro scores a very difficult goal from a tight angle. 1-0 to PSG. Against the tide of play tbh, Sochaux have been the ones applying pressure in these first 20 minutes.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I fucking love Marvin Martin. Amazing midfielder, he's always asking for the ball, passes the ball around very well, he's energetic and he's got a really strong shot on him. He's the engine of this Sochaux team. Its because of him that Sochaux play one of the best football in the Ligue.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
blʘndu;3401173 said:
would you describe him as a consistent player? and what are your thoughts about cabella, lacazette and sanogo?

Martin was very consistent last season, whenever i've watched him this season. he's been good as well. He was even impressive when given a chance to play for the NT. I like him very much and rate him highly.

Lacazette looks like a talented player, he gets a few cameos here and there for Lyon. Quite a good dribbler, though the jury is still out on him until he gets more opportunities.

Cabella, i haven't seen enough of. He doesn't get much starts with Montpellier. From the little i've seen i don't think he's anything special though. I'm actually surprised you know him.

Sanogo is a very young player, but despite that is already getting some playing time for Auxerre. Haven't seen enough of him either, but i can tell you the guy doesn't look 18 at all, he's very physical and strong for someone his age.

How do you rate Gameiro Fred?
I don't rate him very highly. I think PSG can do better than him. He's too lightweight and quite inconsistent, that being said he's a good finisher, theres no denying that.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
Martin was very consistent last season, whenever i've watched him this season. he's been good as well. He was even impressive when given a chance to play for the NT. I like him very much and rate him highly.

Lacazette looks like a talented player, he gets a few cameos here and there for Lyon. Quite a good dribbler, though the jury is still out on him until he gets more opportunities.

Cabella, i haven't seen enough of. He doesn't get much starts with Montpellier. From the little i've seen i don't think he's anything special though. I'm actually surprised you know him.

Sanogo is a very young player, but despite that is already getting some playing time for Auxerre. Haven't seen enough of him either, but i can tell you the guy doesn't look 18 at all, he's very physical and strong for someone his age.

I don't rate him very highly. I think PSG can do better than him. He's too lightweight and quite inconsistent, that being said he's a good finisher, theres no denying that.
And Sow?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
He's kind of an Adebayor, Demba Ba, Gyan Asamoah type of African striker i'm guessing. You know the sort that explodes all of a sudden and starts scoring like crazy, but then after a couple of years of amazing form reverts back to mediocrity?

I know Sow ever since he used to play for Rennes, and he was never special, he was always a poor finisher. The only thing he had going for him was energy, strength and movement. Then all of a sudden last year, he got confident and was scoring like crazy. He's been blowing hot and cold this season, i expect him to do an Adebayor and revert back to mediocrity soon enough.

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
He's kind of an Adebayor, Demba Ba, Gyan Asamoah type of African striker i'm guessing. You know the sort that explodes all of a sudden and starts scoring like crazy, but then after a couple of years of amazing form reverts back to mediocrity?

I know Sow ever since he used to play for Rennes, and he was never special, he was always a poor finisher. The only thing he had going for him was energy, strength and movement. Then all of a sudden last year, he got confident and was scoring like crazy. He's been blowing hot and cold this season, i expect him to do an Adebayor and revert back to mediocrity soon enough.
Thanks for confirming my thoughts.

You know? All those african strikers look clumsy as fuck on the field and provide some hilarious moments aswell as those goalscoring exploits but are never anything more than mediocre, barring the obvious exception on Drogba. :D

Gabriel

Killed By Death
May 23, 2010
blʘndu;3401296 said:
and eto'o whom i rate higher

I hate Eto'o, I hope I never see his ugly cunt face ever again on tv, but yeah.

Yup, they also have the worst mentalities and are mostly confidence players.
:agree:

Sometimes they look as though they think they're the best in the world and the next is like they don't even care.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 48)