[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (16 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Hazard potentiel >>>> Pastore potentiel.

Hazard has all the tools to be best player on earth after Messi OFC, it's up to him to make it happen.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Yeah, Hazard's great but not that great. I haven't seen enough of him though, but from what I've seen Pastore is better.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I disagree.

Gotze >> Hazard
Disagree totally, Hazard is way more talented than Gotze, this coming from someone who don't rate the Ligue 1 and love Mario. But Hazard is the most talented yougster in the world, some people could make a case for Neymar.
Both will have to live up to the hype because we know that talent alone isn't enough.

acmilan

Plusvalenza Akbar
Nov 8, 2005
You think Ancelotti is going to PSG?
would be surprised if it doesn't happen this week - he had one foot in there even without this 3-0 drubbing.
Plus, PSG directors aren'texactly experienced i.e. they are likely to get impatient and make coaching changes even when maybe more time should be given to the current coach.
This being said, when a coach like Ancelotti is available and your current coach isn't giving you signs he would become a great one, it's probably best to just anticipate things and go for it.

Jun 7, 2003
yeah i like like player like pastore more the old school playmakers are dying. and götze is better than hazard but i see götze more often play so it would be unfair to say götze is better than hazard but he is better yeah yeah im an unfair guy

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
yeah i like like player like pastore more the old school playmakers are dying. and götze is better than hazard but i see götze more often play so it would be unfair to say götze is better than hazard but he is better yeah yeah im an unfair guy
That's because life ain't fair. Nothing's fair except for redheaded bitches' skin.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Some of you guys are really underrating Hazard, he's single handedly outdone top teams in France ala Lyon and Marseille. The guy has big game temparament, and always pops up in big games. He's getting better every year, and even this year he isn't that far behind Pastore in terms of performances.

Yesterday for example Pastore was the worst player on the pitch, he choked big time, i hope that is a sign for things to come for him :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)