[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (26 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Yeah, Lucho has been disappointing; he also wanted to leave this summer but didn't in the end. I think he could come good but it only depends on his will.

I also agree about Martin, he would be an amazing fit for Marseille! They need someone like him, but It looks like he's really interested in PSG. The best thing happening would be seeing him in Bianconero colours, though :D

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I doubt you guys would go for him, especially now that you have Pirlo. But how amazing would it be seeing him alongside Menez and Pastore, that would be just sick.

If Wenger had any sense, he'd splash out some money for him, would love to have him as the Cesc replacement :p

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
PSG wanting him would drive his price and wage demands up, also us most likely not making the CL next season will probably make us a less attractive destination. It doesn't look good, i just hope PSG don't go for him, that would be our only chance.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
Are you watching PSG - Lyon tomorrow? I know I won't because of Juventus - Milan.

But it seems like it will actually be a very good match. Here are interesting facts: both teams have won, drawn and loosed the same amount of times. They also have scored and conceded the same amount. Also, out of 64 matches PSG won 22 encounters, while Lyon won 21 and they've drawn the rest (about 21).

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Interesting. I really want to watch both games to be honest, so i will be switching back and forth between them, the one that turns out to be more entertaining is the one i'll ultimately watch.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Bastos this season is an effin monster. just watched Lyon's highlights, he's having his best season yet for Lyon. If he keeps this up, he's going to give Hazard and Pastore a run for their money in the best player awards come the end of the season

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 26)