[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (30 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nedvěd;3275301 said:
Except for Adel Taarabt, who have been very unimpressive in the Premier league.
Yeah maybe because all QPR are like Toni and Iaquinta all they know to do is kick the ball or play it with their head. They are bloody awfull. No one can play the ball.

Nedvěd

Yeah maybe because all QPR are like Toni and Iaquinta all they know to do is kick the ball or play it with their head. They are bloody awfull. No one can play the ball.
Joey Barton and SWP are fine players and can play ball. The team is built around him, yet he is not producing any of the form he produced last season. And this season QPR has a much better team.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
Nedvěd;3275317 said:
Joey Barton and SWP are fine players and can play ball. The team is built around him, yet he is not producing any of the form he produced last season. And this season QPR has a much better team.
If the team is built around him they should play through, all they do is play long ball wich don't play to his main strength, and please Joey Barton is a massive fail.

Nedvěd

If the team is built around him they should play through, all they do is play long ball wich don't play to his main strength, and please Joey Barton is a massive fail.
Barton is not a massive fail, he's a great midfielder. Good enough to start for most teams in England.
QPR are playing the same way they did last season, yet it didn't stop him to shine last season. But I guess it's due to the class of the teams he used to play against in the Championship compared to the Premiership. It's a big gulf between the Championship and the Premiership, and Jay Bothroyd and Adel Taarabt are demonstrating that.

No, I don't rate the guy. I was just waiting for Cheese to reply to you. We've had this discussion before in the EPL thread so don't mind me. :D
Oh, ah fair play. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)