[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I heard about Taarabt. You guys have a lot of talent in your team, on paper you're one of the top African teams. But then again that has been the case for a while now, your team keeps on choking for some reason. Now that you have an astute coach in Gerets, hopefully that will change. You guys should win the next cup(If we're not in it :D) to keep the African cup in Arab hands.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Ah nice. Montpellier are a decent team. I really like Younes Belhanda, their playmaker. I also have soft spots for Utaka and Dernis :p

Belhanda is wonderful :nod: I got to know their squad by playing with them in FM 2010 ;) It's pretty hard to get streams of their matches here, and my harlem internet is horrendous anyway. I think we've been lucky with coaches recently though, as in terms of pure talent we shouldn't be so competitive, but getting the most out of moderately talented young players works wonders! I thought losing Tino Costa to Valencia would be the end, but somehow Montpellier keep competing. Granted, by the end of the season we'll probably be between 5th and 10th, but considering where we came from it's not bad.
Now if only I could find a place to get a cheap jersey!

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I heard about Taarabt. You guys have a lot of talent in your team, on paper you're one of the top African teams. But then again that has been the case for a while now, your team keeps on choking for some reason. Now that you have an astute coach in Gerets, hopefully that will change. You guys should win the next cup(If we're not in it :D) to keep the African cup in Arab hands.
I'm sure they'll have a decent campaign in the African cup :agree: I also agree about Gerets being a great coach and I really think he's the one that put in place the backbone of the Marseille team that won the championship. He made it easy for Deschamps to take over, even if the latter did bring his personal touch to the team, in my opinion. Morocco are lucky to have him.

I'm surprised Gerets recalled Taarabt. I thought he would have waited a bit more, but it's true that it's hard to say no to that sort of player.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I'm sure they'll have a decent campaign in the African cup :agree: I also agree about Gerets being a great coach and I really think he's the one that put in place the backbone of the Marseille team that won the championship. He made it easy for Deschamps to take over, even if the latter did bring his personal touch to the team, in my opinion. Morocco are lucky to have him.

I'm surprised Gerets recalled Taarabt. I thought he would have waited a bit more, but it's true that it's hard to say no to that sort of player.
:agree: Taarabt apologized publically. Also Gerets is getting 3million euros/year so he can't complain too. What a set of talented players we have right now. :D
It's definetely without a doubt the best squad in Africa. Hope they don't choke. On top of my head from the list called for next game.

Bel henda- Bossoufa- K. Echaffni- N.Derar ( Club de Brugges) - K.Ahmadi (Feynoord)- El Hamdaoui- M.El Kabir- Chamakh- A.Chihi (Koln)- Taarabt- Aissati (Ajax)- Assaidi-Benatia.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
:agree: Taarabt apologized publically. Also Gerets is getting 3million euros/year so he can't complain too. What a set of talented players we have right now. :D
It's definetely without a doubt the best squad in Africa. Hope they don't choke. On top of my head from the list called for next game.

Bel henda- Bossoufa- K. Echaffni- N.Derar ( Club de Brugges) - K.Ahmadi (Feynoord)- El Hamdaoui- M.El Kabir- Chamakh- A.Chihi (Koln)- Taarabt- Aissati (Ajax)- Assaidi-Benatia.
I agree that you have one of the best team on paper if not the best! Ivory coast really are the most overrated African team :sick: We made it past them, in the last CAN and we could have scored so much more. Their defense sucks and they are really too moody as a team, especially their 'stars'.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Belhanda is wonderful :nod: I got to know their squad by playing with them in FM 2010 ;) It's pretty hard to get streams of their matches here, and my harlem internet is horrendous anyway. I think we've been lucky with coaches recently though, as in terms of pure talent we shouldn't be so competitive, but getting the most out of moderately talented young players works wonders! I thought losing Tino Costa to Valencia would be the end, but somehow Montpellier keep competing. Granted, by the end of the season we'll probably be between 5th and 10th, but considering where we came from it's not bad.
Now if only I could find a place to get a cheap jersey!
Ya Tino Costa was great for Montpellier. He is a big loss for them, but Estrada isn't bad, and Belhanda has replaced Tino's set pieces ability :p

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Juventino[RUS];3272060 said:
And conte said NO to bastos :sergio: :sergio: fuck
Bastos is on fire this season. He's having his best season since his Lille days :touched: One of my favourite non-Juve players. I wish Marotta just bought him anyway only €12m for a player of such class.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)