[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Now Monzon sent off. Great run and perseverance by Menez to force the second yellow for the Argentine fullback, PSG can breathe a sigh of relief now :D

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
losing against caen, winning with om...lyon is shit. psg is still crap. the only nice and balanced team in here is lille who's kinda crappy too

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
blʘndu;3267280 said:
losing against caen, winning with om...lyon is shit. psg is still crap. the only nice and balanced team in here is lille who's kinda crappy too
That's a bit harsh.

__

Rennes are surprising this season. I didn't see their match against Sochaux, but beating them with that scoreline is an impressive feat. They were, for a good amount of time, regarded as defensive and hermetic; But now, it seems like they are quite competent upfront especially with the inclusion of Pitroipa (from the matches I saw -about only two games, though- he always was very involved in attack and one of the main treat. It would be interesting to see if they can be something else than an outsider for a change.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Only watched them a couple of times, against PSG and Marseille. In both games they were quite good, Pitroipa like you said is vital for them in attack, his pace and trickery have been a handful for Ligue defenses. Montano has been good too, a nuisance to defenses and has scored his fair share of goals. They play fast counter attacking football, and neither PSG nor Marseille were able to beat them. Will be interesting to see how they fare against Atletico next week.

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Montano is an excellent player, I'm glad to see him doing well. Shame Montpellier couldn't keep him, but we've done well enough without him I suppose :D

Henry

Sep 30, 2003
Montpellier. Used to live there, so I follow Montpellier. Can't say I support them the way I support 'pool and Juve, but I do have a soft spot for them. And saying "we" is just a reflex at this point

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Ah nice. Montpellier are a decent team. I really like Younes Belhanda, their playmaker. I also have soft spots for Utaka and Dernis :p

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
:D

How does he do for the NT btw? Does he play well?
Yep he's started to play reguraly with Gerets, i thought he did well in a couple of matches, against Algeria too. Younes is gifted player but the thing that impresses me the most about him especially for a Moroccan player is his physical strength for such a young age. His body is perfect, i think that would help him a lot in his career.

In another note, Taarabt we recalled to the NT by Gerets and also El Kabir got his first call :weee:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)