[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (14 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I don't think Marseille plays well at all, Fred, lol.
Not anymore. When they first brought in Ayew and Amalfitano, Marseille had a very good 10 minutes, they really looked like scoring. Lyon re organized and shut them out ever since though.

Lyon have been defending very well in the past 15-20 minutes.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Menez is annoying sometimes though, for all his talent, he's such a ball hog! But its great seeing he and Pastore link up

Btw, PSG will face Lyon in a couple of weeks. Gonalons has been very good for Lyon so far, lets see how well he does against Pastore.

OP
Dostoevsky

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
  • Thread Starter #255
    Menez is annoying sometimes though, for all his talent, he's such a ball hog! But its great seeing he and Pastore link up

Btw, PSG will face Lyon in a couple of weeks. Gonalons has been very good for Lyon so far, lets see how well he does against Pastore.
    I don't think he's annoying in PSG so far. In every match he either scores or makes an assist. In majority of matches I think he was the best players on the pitch. But yeah it's great to see him linking up with Pastore, those guys create magic on field.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    blʘndu;3262838 said:
    lille will win tonight
    Bordeaux's team has become really poor. I wouldn't be surprised to see them lose at home. But it won't be an easy game. Bordeaux still ups their game against the top sides at home.

I don't think he's annoying in PSG so far. In every match he either scores or makes an assist. In majority of matches I think he was the best players on the pitch. But yeah it's great to see him linking up with Pastore, those guys create magic on field.
    I certainly disagree, even though he does assist or score in almost every game, he still overdoes it with dribbling and tricks. Kombouare has taken him out a few times because of that. He's extremely talented though, and if he irons out the selfishness from his game, i'm sure he'll be a regular fixture in the French NT. The French NT has been crying out for a right winger.

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
    If Nêné can be half as effective as he was in the first part of last season and if PSG's defense improve (still needs to gel, in my opinion), they will be really difficult to play against to say the least.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
    Bordeaux beating Lille 1-0 up till now, they're playing quite well, not allowing Lille to play their short passing game. So far Hazard has been ineffectual. Lets see how Garcia deals with the second half.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)