[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
ligue 1n is the most entertaining league imo (especially in derbies like lille vs marseille/lyon)...followed by la liga/epl and bundesliga. Serie A is crap at good games (except juve's games...them i follow and enjoy)

Buy on AliExpress.com

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
blʘndu;3242815 said:
ligue 1n is the most entertaining league imo (especially in derbies like lille vs marseille/lyon)...followed by la liga/epl and bundesliga. Serie A is crap at good games (except juve's games...them i follow and enjoy)
So which games do you enjoy most?

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Choking at its finest by Marseille. They created a few chances but Rennes keeper Costil was brilliant today, man of the match imo.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Great game between Lille and Sochaux, exciting stuff to the last minute. Plus you get to watch wizards such as Hazard and Boudebouz :tup: much better than the snoozefest that was Inter - Roma

TrezJuve

May 26, 2010
I saw Inter - Roma :( Would have love to see that game. Boudebouz seems to do good up till now, it would be interesting to see if he can keep it up.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
I think he can, i'm very fond of him, really talented player. Loved how he turned the Lille defender for the second goal.

Meanwhile Lyon are beating Marseille 2-0. Bastos scored one and created the other. The first goal, he dribbled Azpilicueta and then crossed a very good ball to Gomis. His second goal pure pace, it was a counter attack, Gonalons played it behind the Marseille defense, Azpi was no match for Bastos pace, Bastos blasted it in the bottom right corner. He's having a great season so far for Lyon.

Marseille are coming into the second half with intent, they've brought in both A.Ayew and Amalfitano. Second half has been amazing till now, fast paced football, end to end stuff. I love the Ligue.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lyon is really good at developing youngsters, just when i didn't understand why they sold Toulalan and Pjanic they give chances to Gonalons and Grenier respectively. Gonalons was less of a risk as he's played with them enough before and showed that he's good enough to replace Toulalan, but Grenier was a big risk, he's been very good today against Lyon. Too early to judge, but he looks like he's going to do a good job at that attacking midfield position.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lovren having a very good game today

Bastos still torturing the L'OM defense.

Marseille playing really good football now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)