[FRA] Ligue 1 2011/2012 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Pjanic comes in at half time and within 3 minutes of his entrance, he scores. Very good ball played to him by Bastos off the outside of his boot. If any of you are watching this, you're seeing what you missed out on :D

Remi Garde insisting on the 4-4-2 this season, even though the only natural winger he has is Bastos. Not really working very well for him, neither Briand nor Pjanic are players suited to a wing role in a 4-4-2. They didn't play very well in the first half, other than a few individual efforts by Lisandro. Pjanic coming in, has improved their passing game substantially though, they've been playing well in the second half.

I like Younes Belhanda from Montpellier very much. I think this could be his breakthrough year, really talented playmaker :tup:

He's giving Lyon something to think about, really troubling them with his passing and movement.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Lyon's defense is really poor. Lovren isn't turning out as well as they hoped, and Kone is still a little too raw. They make for a very static centerback pairing, always messing up the offside trap. Giroud is having a field game with them.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Why the hell does Pjanic not start? And since he doesn't, why does he still want to be there?
He's been the victim of Remi Garde's 4-4-2. This is the second time this season he's come in and changed the game for them, i find it stupid that someone like Gomis plays while Pjanic sits on the bench. They should just play a 4-2-3-1 or something imo

aaand Giroud hits the post, he really deserves a goal today, Kone the culprit in defense again.

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
Amazing solo effort by Belhanda, what a fucking player. Gets past two players and curls the ball past Loris, but it hits the post :shocked:

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
idiocy of ItalJuve project, and yes, Pjanic can play and was playing the same position "il bandiera-eternal talent" has, they can be compared.
1) ItalJuve? How many of our signings this season were Italians? 3 out of 8.
2) He's a play maker. You think he can play next to Pirlo?
3) Still, your comparison was random. What does Marchisio have to do with this? Pjanic is obviously more talented. He's more talented than Vidal and Pazienza as well.

am0110

Jun 5, 2005
1) ItalJuve? How many of our signings this season were Italians? 3 out of 8.
2) He's a play maker. You think he can play next to Pirlo?
3) Still, your comparison was random. What does Marchisio have to do with this? Pjanic is obviously more talented. He's more talented than Vidal and Pazienza as well.
actually I way referring to the point when we were interested in Pjanic, and decided to go "all Italian", at least in some way, but 10 milion was to much, and yet we splashed 25 for players like Melo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 28)