Four and a half years later.. (1 Viewer)

OP
Dominic

Dominic

Jan 30, 2004
  • Thread Starter #62
    Good job, Dom. Hope that you will continue posting because I was seriously worried when you announced your departure.

I would have to look for another favourite poster which would be probably be handed to Alen. This way you still remain the 1st.

I love the way you stick to your opinion even though it is about Molinaro. You gave me an example to follow.

Also, I changed my view about Camoranesi after continually reading your remarks about him.

Good job on Tiago bashing all year long. :tup: :D

You are probably the only poster which can actually win in an argue over Andy. :p
    Congrats, Dom! Keep up the good work! :beer: :beer:
    no metion for me, fuck you Dom!!!:stuckup:
    :D

not really dude. Congrats, on your 10k, remember when I first stumbled upon this little forum, I always really apricated your posts, they are so well thought out, that they are hardly ever wrong. the only mistake you made was *cough* molinaro shit, Err, shirt I meant. *cough*
    As time has gone by my inital impression has been confirmed, you are a great poster and a great guy. Here's to you dom. :beer: :party:

Thanks guys :)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    It's pretty obvious I'm an annoying bastard. I make that pretty clear. As much as I detest some of your views, I agree with many of them as well. Pleasure to discuss football and the various facets of our team with you, sir. Keep the posts coming.

Sadomin

Apr 5, 2005
    Sadomin - Mark(83) said you remind him of me, that's the best compliment you'll ever get. :D
    Perhaps, but at least I would never write 10,000 posts on an internet forum in just four and a half years.

Geek.

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Congrats Dominic, milestones like these are meaningless, but in cases like yours, a good record because its for a sensible poster who usually has something worthwhile to say.

Which is appriciated more in this forum more then others because there are too many filler or stupid posts around here :p

P.S I think it was the first melodramatic tribute of this forum I was mentionned in...you took my virginity! :( :D

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Congrats Dominic, milestones like these are meaningless, but in cases like yours, a good record because its for a sensible poster who usually has something worthwhile to say.

Which is appriciated more in this forum more then others because there are too many filler or stupid posts around here :p

P.S I think it was the first melodramatic tribute of this forum I was mentionned in...you took my virginity! :( :D
    At first I thought you were doing all this on purpose, but it's actually who you are..

Osman

Koul Khara!
    Aug 30, 2002
    Its not really a beef, it takes to two tango, and his attempts would be get silver star for effort, if he wasnt trying so hard. Too much of a cry for attention to be anything else. Which should funny in itself, but he shouts "look at me! look at me!" so much it has nothing but a meeh effect.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
    Jun 25, 2003
    Its not really a beef, it takes two to tango, and his attempts would be get silver star for effort, if he wasnt trying so hard. Too much of a cry for attention to be anything else. Which should funny in itself, but he shouts "look at me! look at me!" so much it has nothing but a meeh effect.
    Let's say I see you trying to cross the street. I'm in my big ass SUV and about 10 metres away from you. Do you think the judge would agree with that statement?

Enron

Tickle Me
    Oct 11, 2005
    Untitled Angry Posters Project

Written By Enron

Scene 1 - Act 1

Setting: Desert wasteland in old west Arizona or New Mexico. Small old west town of Juventuz.

(Begin Opening Shot, From Crane)
    As the camera pans from focus on a small one horse town not big enough for either. The focus then moves to the landscape of a setting sun which dwarfs the town as if to say "there are bigger things in the world". We notice at the bottom corners of the screen two shadowy riders traveling toward that small one horse town. Each coming from one side, on a collision course in the town of Juventuz. As they get closer the sunset turns redder and redder foreshadowing an ominous turn in the story.

[Que theme song from Good Bad and Ugly]
    {Roll Opening Credits}

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)