Forza Monaco - Deschamps !!! (1 Viewer)

Maher

Juventuz addict
Dec 16, 2002
Monaco played a wonderful game , especially their captain and my favorate player guily:D plus morientes .

nina

Feb 18, 2001
Since this thread is already here lets concentrate on the TRANSFER's point of view of it ... namely ... Deschamps coming to Juve!

This option was mentioned before and I may say that it's a bloody good one. I believe Juve will undergo changes this summer, big changes and I see a lot of youngsters coming in (since our budget is not exactly fat, we will have to deal with what we already have, either loaned out or in our primavera team) and what would be a better way than bringing in a new coach as well, that will give the players an extra boost?! Lippi certainly sucks at this right now, his ideas have wanished and keeping him would only make things worse I believe as he totally f*cked up things this season.

Didier's only disadvantage is that he is young and inexperienced. But you know what ... if you can bring Monaco to the semi-finals you must be doing something right!!!!!!!!!! Other coaches that were linked with us aka Del Neri or Vialli hardly have experience either.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Eaglesnake_1 ] ++
I dont think so. Gigi del Neri has many years of experience in serie A and serie B....
True that, but coaching Chievo and then Juve is not exactly the same thing, so IMO his starting position is not that ahead of Deschamps' :) Didier played many years in Seria A and knows it's stuff and I'm sure he's still following it.

venom

Oct 22, 2003
Very unlikely that Lippi leaves, I can't see him resigning and there ain't that many posts available for him elsewhere, maybe Madrid:D The only pick is if Trap leaves and Lippi gets his job.

On that experience point, I'd be ready to welcome DD back at the club. He's got at least experience on guiding team through the CL-quarters which I haven't seen Del Neri do.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
Monaco is my best team in france since Marci Simone used tp play for them ... so one of my best teams defeating real by three goals is a dream that came true..... Forza Giuly and Monaco

But still Dechamp is not ready yet to manage juve ....

Sep 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
I'm so relieved that Arsenal got knocked out especially. Real are a team i just perpetually despise.

Arsenal on the other hand though, I hate mainly because of their arrogant fans. They really needed to come back down to Earth. A lot of my friends are Arsenal fans, and I was so sick of hearing "We're gonna win the treble!", "Best team in Europe!" Arsenal are Europe's perennial chokers, and I'm glad they've been shown where they belong: England
come on, like juve fans are better. when team plays like shit they are the first to talk rubbish about it and jump on bandwagons of likes of monaco (which i didnt avoid myself), but after last season, when we were in the final and brought in players that were supposed to strenghten our squad everyone was talking how we'll get revenge for last season and brign the champions cup to turin. the only difference is that our team brought us down to earth much earlier. and we had our expectations much higher. at least gooners had and still have something to cheer about. there.

Ahmed_

Bench Warmer
Dec 23, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Vilhelmas ] ++

come on, like juve fans are better. when team plays like shit they are the first to talk rubbish about it and jump on bandwagons of likes of monaco (which i didnt avoid myself), but after last season, when we were in the final and brought in players that were supposed to strenghten our squad everyone was talking how we'll get revenge for last season and brign the champions cup to turin. the only difference is that our team brought us down to earth much earlier. and we had our expectations much higher. at least gooners had and still have something to cheer about. there.
It is not wrong to have great expectations, but it is wrong to think that ur the best and the rest are underdogs

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by venom ] ++
Very unlikely that Lippi leaves, I can't see him resigning and there ain't that many posts available for him elsewhere, maybe Madrid:D The only pick is if Trap leaves and Lippi gets his job.
Oh, btw he'd like to open a cake shop too! ;):D

On that experience point, I'd be ready to welcome DD back at the club. He's got at least experience on guiding team through the CL-quarters which I haven't seen Del Neri do.
Dede is such true champion! Can't wait to see him coming to Juve :cool:
But like Eaglesnake_1 said, let's give him a year or two for being ready :)

KeNgO

Oct 28, 2002
well i don't have anything against Deschamps but before we get too excited lets give him one or two more seasons! besides i would hate to see juve dump lippi! only way i want lippi to leave us is if he gets the NT job!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)