Forza Monaco - Deschamps !!! (1 Viewer)

Mar 21, 2004
I'm still surprised and really can't believe what did happen tonight.

REAL MADRID SACKED!!!

it's unbelievel.
i watched the match and just can praise deschamps and his boys.they performed EXCELLENT.
deschamps is a good choice for juve after lippi.
he should come to dellealpi and should bring some of monaco players for us.
WE NEED THEM.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
this post belongs to the CL thread !! or at least the Misc soccer s3ection...

Bu who cares... real is out in the hands of morientes and the great giuly. Sadly.. maybe milan will win the cup now.. :down:

OP
Mar 21, 2004
  • Thread Starter #5
    OH YEAH!i spoke about CL cup but it's because i think deschamps and some of monaco players would be useful for juve.

AND DON'T WORRY.
    milan will be sacked too but for sure not with the hands of depor who won against juve.I BELEIVE IN PORTO.

Trezegol

Jul 19, 2002
    I'm really happy for Deshamps and Monaco. They played very well, and I'm very inpressed whith Evra, Ibarra and Rothen. I hope the Juve board make a move for Deshamps after this season. It's time to move on and clean the house....

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    What a fabulous night of footbal! Chelsea beat the two-man team of Arsenal and Monaco kicked Real's arse! I hope Monaco wins the C.L. League. If Deschamps can beat Real with his Monaco side, he could work wonders with Juve!

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
    Mar 6, 2003
    Definitely this is one of those nights that makes u think how good is to be a football fan :D

Hope didier makes it to juve!

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Chelsea beat the two-man team of Arsenal
    Two-man?! :wth:

Arsenal are not a two-man team!!! I'm completely insulted by that!!!

Overestimating a bit, methinks ;)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
    Mar 16, 2004
    Sorry, I've never liked Arsenal. Their coach always complains when things go wrong and blames other people. I think some of their players have the wrong attitude, so I just think it is great that another year goes by with Arsenal still not even making it to the UEFA C.L. Semifinal! Hopefully, they will lose the title to Chelsea as well!

I want to let you know that I have always liked Chelsea, especially when Deschamps was playing there. Just so you don't accuse me of liking a team that has so much money, thinking thats the only reason I like them.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I'm so relieved that Arsenal got knocked out especially. Real are a team i just perpetually despise.

Arsenal on the other hand though, I hate mainly because of their arrogant fans. They really needed to come back down to Earth. A lot of my friends are Arsenal fans, and I was so sick of hearing "We're gonna win the treble!", "Best team in Europe!" Arsenal are Europe's perennial chokers, and I'm glad they've been shown where they belong: England

arc

Mar 11, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Graham ] ++
    I'm so relieved that Arsenal got knocked out especially. Real are a team i just perpetually despise.

Arsenal on the other hand though, I hate mainly because of their arrogant fans. They really needed to come back down to Earth. A lot of my friends are Arsenal fans, and I was so sick of hearing "We're gonna win the treble!", "Best team in Europe!" Arsenal are Europe's perennial chokers, and I'm glad they've been shown where they belong: England

exactly, i live in london, and i know it well !!
    I HATE ARSENAL

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)