FORZA JUVE (3 Viewers)

Apr 15, 2006
i've never seen ppl this happy ever at all!! always, it's 'RUINeri', or Molinaro sucks, or Nocerino is the worst player... never have i seen such praise here!!! :lol:

Forza Juve! lets remember this game for a Loooooooooog loooooooooooooooooooooog time! :tup:

Tifoso

Sempre e solo Juve
Aug 12, 2005
i've never seen ppl this happy ever at all!! always, it's 'RUINeri', or Molinaro sucks, or Nocerino is the worst player... never have i seen such praise here!!! :lol:

Forza Juve! lets remember this game for a Loooooooooog loooooooooooooooooooooog time! :tup:

This is the match of 2007-8. We are back. Look out Serie A; look out CL.:scarf:

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Congrats you all, I can't remember when was the last time I was this happy! And that's in a general sense and not in a "Happy about Juve" sense!!

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
redemption, baby....REDEMPTION !!!!!!!:flag3: :flag2:

FORZA JUVE !!!!:weee:

FORZA ANDY !!!!!:weee: :weee:

and get back here snoop !!!!

Marceℓℓo

Mar 16, 2007
One thing I am very proud of is that the whole team seems to be like a big family. Did you guys noticed how they celebrated the goal?All the bench players came,congratulated the scorer and jumped on each other even though a few of them may wish to play more(Tiago,Iaquinta,Palladino). When was the last time we had a serious conflict between our players?I think it was back then when Zlatan was around.
The opposite is Inter: look how often they got trouble with each other with all these discipline-less morons. They don't even respect their own coach and insult him. Needless to say that Mancio is a douche himself,isn't it?

Goddamn,I'm so proud of being a Juventino:flag3:

Mar 24, 2006
Just wanted to say I love you all. Yes, even the bad mods.

Thank you Juventus for one of the greatest wins I have ever seen in my lifetime.

WE DESTROYED INTER.
Welcome back , Beck :pint:

you even banned from MSN , never seen you for a while there :D

Lampard would get a smile from me today. Thats amazing.
He would get some too :drill:

:p

even seven is sympathetic tonight:D
:rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)