Formula One 2013 (21 Viewers)

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Eddie Jordan said it, he's usually right. I doubt FI will keep Sutil and it seems obvious Di Resta will get another season.

Massa to Lotus probably because they need the money. Doubt he would step down to Sauber.

- - - Updated - - -

anyways I have a feeling next season will be more exciting than this one (if you can even call this one exciting) even if the cars are slower. The cars will definitely have less downforce and more torque, plus exhaust blowing on diffusers will be much harder meaning finger boy's favourite driving style won't be favoured. The fuel thing is going to suck even more than tires this season though, with drivers cruising and coasting just to save fuel. It's a pretty retarded hypocrisy for this 'Green F1' when you consider all the energy and emissions that would be used in the development and creation of the cars and along with all the logistics etc...

They should make the cars with proper tire choice available, 900-1000HP+ engines, less downforce and no DRS. Then we can see the real skill of the drivers of who can push the hardest. Basically early 2000s but with slick tires, KERS and no ABS or traction control and no refuelling or 1 refuel allowed/compulsory.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Looks like Hulkenberg back to Force India
I heard that too, strange move. Sauber have really progressed this season, while Force India have been pretty poor recently.

There were rumours about him having issues with his wages, but I would have thought someone bigger would come in if he left.

May 22, 2007
Eddie Jordan said it, he's usually right. I doubt FI will keep Sutil and it seems obvious Di Resta will get another season.

Massa to Lotus probably because they need the money. Doubt he would step down to Sauber.
http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/110658

Boullier was talking about securing that deal before the Japanese GP, if they get it wrapped up then he is in a fantastic position. Hulkenberg is talented, Massa will be providing offering even more dollar. Boullier has already said he wants Hulk though, I think it's happening.

I think both the FI drivers are crap.

anyways I have a feeling next season will be more exciting than this one (if you can even call this one exciting) even if the cars are slower. The cars will definitely have less downforce and more torque, plus exhaust blowing on diffusers will be much harder meaning finger boy's favourite driving style won't be favoured. The fuel thing is going to suck even more than tires this season though, with drivers cruising and coasting just to save fuel. It's a pretty retarded hypocrisy for this 'Green F1' when you consider all the energy and emissions that would be used in the development and creation of the cars and along with all the logistics etc...

They should make the cars with proper tire choice available, 900-1000HP+ engines, less downforce and no DRS. Then we can see the real skill of the drivers of who can push the hardest. Basically early 2000s but with slick tires, KERS and no ABS or traction control and no refuelling or 1 refuel allowed/compulsory.

F1 is about conservation and negating the importance of driver skill.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I heard that too, strange move. Sauber have really progressed this season, while Force India have been pretty poor recently.

There were rumours about him having issues with his wages, but I would have thought someone bigger would come in if he left.
The change of tires really helped Sauber and killed Force India. Tires helped RBR & Lotus (at least GRO) a lot too. NOT good for Ferrari, very bad in fact. It was after Silverstone and then everything went downhill for Ferrari there. At that point Alonso was only like 10-15 points behind in the WDC. Ferrari tried some extra development then as well but it didn't work obviously...

Sauber are in money struggle at the moment, but Force India and Lotus are too. The only other option is McLaren but they are definitely keeping Button and maybe Perez.

http://www.autosport.com/news/report.php/id/110658

Boullier was talking about securing that deal before the Japanese GP, if they get it wrapped up then he is in a fantastic position. Hulkenberg is talented, Massa will be providing offering even more dollar. Boullier has already said he wants Hulk though, I think it's happening.

I think both the FI drivers are crap.

F1 is about conservation and negating the importance of driver skill.
If they can afford him because they really need money, Kimi has not even been paid for a while and pays for his flights & accommodation etc. not that it would matter much for him but you are still supposed to honour the contract. Also Brundle said during the GP that he heard that Hulk is going to a team and it wasn't one that you'd expect but he didn't say who. Sounds like FI to me.

I would put them on about the level of Perez or worse... Hulk is much better than either of them.

:yawn:

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Kimi:

"I think that never changes, it has been the same since the start of the year," he said. "The fact I'm changing teams for next year doesn't change a thing for me, I still want to win races this year. I'm not interested in just driving around without pushing, I want to do always my best, so what happens next year doesn't interest me for now."

"I always said that if I didn't like it I wouldn't come to the next race. I'm happy to walk away when I feel like it and I have no reason to do something that I am not enjoying. For sure there are a lot of things I am not a big fan of but at least so far the racing makes up for it. I'm happy with the way things are going and hopefully in the future it will be even better."

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
This is going to be the first season in the last 10 years that im going to miss watching a F1 race on the track :depressed

I have the passes but oddly have no will or cool company to travel all the way out of the city for a dying sport.

Maybe next year when Kimi returns to ferrari and Alonso starts moaning and ranting again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)