Formula One 2013 (24 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Meh, I don't know if they're rooting for Ferrari or Kimi. For instance, I couldn't care less about Ferrari but I'm still going to wish Kimi wins. He deserves it and is a boss. No further explanation required.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
Meh, I don't know if they're rooting for Ferrari or Kimi. For instance, I couldn't care less about Ferrari but I'm still going to wish Kimi wins. He deserves it and is a boss. No further explanation required.
It is an interesting divide in F1 as opposed to any other sport, how some support teams & others support drivers (both being totally okay to do). And Kimi has some of the most loyal fans out there, I just find it funny that some of them have gone from wishing that Ferrari crashed & burned every race, death to Alonso, etc to being all "Forza Ferrari!!!!!" again.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
WCC > WDC (ie, I am a Ferrari fan 1st). I will be cheering the loudest if Kimi manages to win the WDC, though.
Yeah, same. I have a Kimi shirt with a Ferrari logo on it from when he was with us before, really like him.

As for who will be better out of the two, tbh I'm not really comfortable making a prediction yet. To me they're the top two drivers in the sport though.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
I guess the sarcasm was lost here, I wasn't being serious :D But I do think it could get us a lot more competitive & hopefully it won't be a one horse race next season.
It's no longer bout the driver but the car these days. Alonso at Ferrari proves it.

Ragazza

Calciopoli Director
Jul 22, 2013
It's no longer bout the driver but the car these days. Alonso at Ferrari proves it.
Yeah, but even with a sub-par car Alonso has been able to do a lot more with it than say, Massa. Having two top drivers taking a crack at it should be a big improvement for Ferrari's bid for the WCC.

Or you know, we could finally build a top car again, who knows :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)