Formula One 2013 (25 Viewers)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
true about the hate part.

i think the main thing red bull was trying to get across with the order was to keep the two from crashing into each other like they've done in the past and losing the race.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
Yeah it's likely they didn't want a repeat of this.

They were probably already aware of Mercedes having issues with fuel as well. I think their decision was understandable in the circumstances.

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The issue was that Webber was coasting, he was told to take it easy as the result was secured. That is when Vettel passed, he probably wouldnt have caught him.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think team orders are stupid, and Webber did try to block him for a while where I assume he had his engine running on full power again, it's not like he was just chilling there and let him pass.
Webbber didn't disobey team orders by going back to full race mode. Vettel ended up winning by like 6 seconds I think.

- - - Updated - - -

The issue was that Webber was coasting, he was told to take it easy as the result was secured. That is when Vettel passed, he probably wouldnt have caught him.
Yeah, very soon after Vettel said 'Webber is too slow', Webber set the fastest lap of the race. None of them were going 100%, only Vettel when he acted like a child.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
sorry I can't. Channel 1 and 3 don,t show up anymore + channel 2 is a sopcast stream.

- - - Updated - - -

you can check here if there are good streams.
http://www.wiziwig.tv/broadcast.php?matchid=195711&part=sports

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)