Formula One 2013 (25 Viewers)

May 22, 2007
Really enjoyable race at times, some good battles. Kimi vs Hulk, RBR vs RBR and Merc vs Merc. Hopefully loads of shit going down because of what has been said.

Ferrari fucked themselves by not calling in Fernando, I can't think of why they wouldn't have.

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
Really enjoyable race at times, some good battles. Kimi vs Hulk, RBR vs RBR and Merc vs Merc. Hopefully loads of shit going down because of what has been said.

Ferrari fucked themselves by not calling in Fernando, I can't think of why they wouldn't have.
They were ready in the pit, it was Alonso's call and he refused.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I thought I heard the tires weren't ready or something. Either way stupid move.

Vettel is a cunt, he fucked over Webber. Vettel was told to hold formation.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Fucking Red Bull, was hoping their cars to blow up.

And Alonso, what the fuck. :sergio: He got what he was asking for. Stupid fuck.

EDIT: AND FUCKING MERCEDES! DON'T PASS HAMILTON. :andy2:

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
WOW!
Mark said that the team gave orders to coast to the finish, thats the end of the race. They had the one two, team orders were given. Seb knew this and decided to make his own decisions out there. But in the end he will always have protection.
Respect Webber.
Wow.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
It was more about the last part. :sergio: don't say that pls

Webber is a good driver. I would say only Alonso, Hamilton, Kimi, Vettel and Massa are definitely better.
Ohh, sometimes I wish all the stupid fucks should kill themselves. I don't mean it all the time, it would be pretty boring here alone.

You rate Massa way too high, that fuck is good for nothing. Webber is way better than Massa. Rosberg is better than Webber in my books though.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Not Webber's dad :sergiO;

Probably now Webber is better than Massa, but at his best I would say Massa is better. Rosberg is no way better than Webber.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 25)