Formula One 2013 (3 Viewers)

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
For me today it just confirmed how much Hamilton was holding McLaren together and covering the massive holes in their car year after year

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
Nice race by Alonso, Ferrari was suprisingly quick and RB suprisingly not so quick :weee:

- - - Updated - - -

Nice to see Kimi win too

May 22, 2007
Positive that Ferrari are actually one of the leaders in the first race and not playing catch up, Massa is actually back on form (and it was poor from the team to not stop him the lap after Alonso), and Red Bull's qualifying time wasn't exactly indicative of their race pace. They seem to struggle with tyre degradation.

Still think it's a race of updates, and which team will match what Newey will do.

BillyG

Caribbean Ultra
Nov 25, 2006
Positive that Ferrari are actually one of the leaders in the first race and not playing catch up, Massa is actually back on form (and it was poor from the team to not stop him the lap after Alonso), and Red Bull's qualifying time wasn't exactly indicative of their race pace. They seem to struggle with tyre degradation.

Still think it's a race of updates, and which team will match what Newey will do.
Quali never is

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I think tyres should play less of a part. I like that Kimi won, but it just seems kind of his silly that he won because he only needed to change tires twice. Alonso was about 12 secs behind at the end and you lose about 30 secs for a pit.

Völler

Always spot on
May 6, 2012
Finally saw the race. Raikkonen and Alonso in first and second is as good as it get. It's impossible not to love Kimi. :D What a pleasent surprise not to see Vettel win this one. Can't wait for next race. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)