Formula One 2011[or the sport of one billion new rules] (1 Viewer)

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
Sep 3, 2010
WΏΏdy;3319046 said:
One cannot comprehend how loud those engines are unless you hear them in action,its amazing.

Sucks the vettle already won....in all honestly though i am only excited about the pre and post race parties!! I got a job with the organisers coz of my previous experiences at F1 races and i am one of the peeps in charge of making sure the international VIP guests are taken care of :D

annnnnnnnnd i am getting paid to do all this
In other words, you're the chai wala :p

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #143
    In other words, you're the chai wala :p
    chai wala has been stuffed into the lotus pit OF ALL THE TEAMS OUT THERE they had to give me lotus :sergio: maybe i can talk trulli into becoming a juventus or i'll just bad mouth inter.
    A fun day toady,will try and meet michael tomorrow before qualy.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #144
    BTW today is actually the first day i feel proud about us hosting the F1 GP :touched: fantastic work done at the track in such a little time!

Fake Melo

Ghost Division
    Sep 3, 2010
    WΏΏdy;3330590 said:
    chai wala has been stuffed into the lotus pit OF ALL THE TEAMS OUT THERE they had to give me lotus :sergio: maybe i can talk trulli into becoming a juventus or i'll just bad mouth inter.
    A fun day toady,will try and meet michael tomorrow before qualy.
    Fuck man, its good anyways! You enjoy mate! Tell us everything when you're back.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #147
    Congrats again Woody. And what's wrong with Lotus? I like their cars :stuckup:
    Nothing wrong with lotus,rich history :tup: but they seem too uptight, a LOT of rules and most importantly all the hot women are on the other side of the pitlane :sad:

I hope i can keep up with my GP tradition of calling out at hamilton(previously alonso)and giving him a finger...grandprix.com almost caught me doing that a couple of years back :D

May 22, 2007
    WΏΏdy;3319046 said:
    One cannot comprehend how loud those engines are unless you hear them in action,its amazing.

Sucks the vettle already won....in all honestly though i am only excited about the pre and post race parties!! I got a job with the organisers coz of my previous experiences at F1 races and i am one of the peeps in charge of making sure the international VIP guests are taken care of :D

annnnnnnnnd i am getting paid to do all this
    So jealous.

I actually thought Chandhok would be given a drive for this weekend.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    WΏΏdy;3330622 said:
    Nothing wrong with lotus,rich history :tup: but they seem too uptight, a LOT of rules and most importantly all the hot women are on the other side of the pitlane :sad:

I hope i can keep up with my GP tradition of calling out at hamilton(previously alonso)and giving him a finger...grandprix.com almost caught me doing that a couple of years back :D
    Aww, that sucks.

Have fun. :D

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
    Jan 16, 2011
    Alonso to shine next season, if Ferrari can actually build him a good car. Sucks that the most talented driver of the grid is stuck in a subpar car -.-

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I like the squareness of it. But with Vettel, no one stands a chance. That kid is magic behind the wheel. We'll see some new records being made during his career.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)