Formula One 2011[or the sport of one billion new rules] (3 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Hamilton doesn't seem to learn from his mistakes. Such a careless driver, putting his car in some stupid positions. Yesterday's nearly incident with Massa could have the same results as today's.

Vettel's domination of the sport is admirable, good for him to win the championship so soon.
Hamilton is a prat, he constantly ruins others races with his stupid decision making. He is far too concerned with blaming others instead of learning from his previous errors.

Felt sorry for Massa who lost a lot of time with the puncture.

Buy on AliExpress.com
May 22, 2007
I don't really agree that Mclaren are far behind at the moment, it's quite even (Red Bull is probably marginally better). Otherwise, I think it would be fair to compare the seasons of Webber (3 poles, 0 wins) and Vettel (12 poles, 9 wins) to show how much the latter has dominated. The team just benefits from having a strong season all year long, and not relying on upgrades as much.

Hamilton is a prat, he constantly ruins others races with his stupid decision making. He is far too concerned with blaming others instead of learning from his previous errors.

Felt sorry for Massa who lost a lot of time with the puncture.
Missed out on last lap of qualification and collided with Massa again. Another weekend of silly decisions. At least he blamed himself for being so bad this weekend.

May 22, 2007
blʘndu;3298327 said:
that's because vettel gots all the attention, he's the 1st violin at rb..barrichello wasn't so bad still schumi won 99% at ferrari
Red Bull gave them equal cars, otherwise Webber wouldn't be there anymore. Not letting them race on track is another thing (Silverstone), because they want both cars to finish.

May 22, 2007
Wasn't sure where else to post this, did anyone see the IndyCar crash? Absolutely mental. First time I've ever tuned into this, doesn't look appealing.

blʘndu;3298437 said:
you know what i'm talking about sal...anyways f1 is boring since hakkinen retired.
I've actually been enjoying it lately (apart from the crappy Spanish races), there's usually a lot going on with tyres and KERS/DRS. My interest only dipped in the year Button won the title. Shame the title fights were boring as hell in 2011.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
Formula 1 coming to Jersey in 2013! Whatttuppp. First Texas and now Jersey. Definitely buying tickets to the Jersey one when it rolls around.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #135
    Indian GP next sunday!! can't wait...free tickets and paddock passes!

edit : now m waiting for some random person who has no idea about the sport or never been to anything expect his neighbour's watch-nascar-on-my-stolen-TV-in-My-caravan-along-with-my-beer-belly and tell us we are all stupid gearheads who have boners for engines.

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    :lol: Those engines are amazing though, I do have a boner for them.

Sucks that Vettel already won but the reace should still be fun. :D :tup:

Free tickets, you lucky bastard.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #138
    One cannot comprehend how loud those engines are unless you hear them in action,its amazing.

Sucks the vettle already won....in all honestly though i am only excited about the pre and post race parties!! I got a job with the organisers coz of my previous experiences at F1 races and i am one of the peeps in charge of making sure the international VIP guests are taken care of :D

annnnnnnnnd i am getting paid to do all this

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    WΏΏdy;3319046 said:
    One cannot comprehend how loud those engines are unless you hear them in action,its amazing.

Sucks the vettle already won....in all honestly though i am only excited about the pre and post race parties!! I got a job with the organisers coz of my previous experiences at F1 races and i am one of the peeps in charge of making sure the international VIP guests are taken care of :D

annnnnnnnnd i am getting paid to do all this
    That's sick.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)