Formula One 2011[or the sport of one billion new rules] (1 Viewer)

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I've a feeling Red Bull's gonna dominate. Vettel's the new Schumacher and if his car stops fucking up he'll do great.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
And Vettel wins Australia with 22 sec difference over second placed Hamilton. Shouldn't have missed it.

OP
WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #64
    I just saw the highlights and the race looked boring in the 10 mins as well....good for vettle but i hope webber wins this year

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    I doubt it, Vettel has been killing everyone in qualifiers too. If nothing goes wrong with his car he's got this.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    WΏΏdy;2961306 said:
    I just saw the highlights and the race looked boring in the 10 mins as well....good for vettle but i hope webber wins this year
    The Aus GP is always boring. It's the crappy track that makes it so boring. Anyway we won't have to worry about that anymore. It's moving to New York if Bernie Eccelstone gets his way

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    The Aus GP is always boring. It's the crappy track that makes it so boring. Anyway we won't have to worry about that anymore. It's moving to New York if Bernie Eccelstone gets his way
    Texas. The NY plans were scraped. They've already built the track or something.

Cirillo

Nov 10, 2009
    meh either way it won't be in Melbourne any more. I wish we could get it back here in Adelaide but I think Juve have more chance of winning next seasons champions league than that...

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #69
    We have a indian race as well this year...let's hope its an exciting one, i'll attend it hopefully
    good thing bahrain got cut...it was one of the most boring races of the season

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #72
    I am going to the Indian GP this year :weee: have not been following the races but i just cant miss the chance to watch shumi race again.

I was right in front of the podium when schumi won his last of the previous career :touched:

ALC

Ohaulick
    Oct 28, 2010
    Schumacher has been average. Look for Vettel, looks like he might surpass Schumacher's career if he continues like this.

OP
    WΏΏdy?

WΏΏdy?

Dec 23, 2005
  • Thread Starter #74
    Anyone but hamilton or alonso,im gonna be pissed if i go to the race and one of them wins

Boksic

May 11, 2005
    Hilarious that he was involved in 3 incidents after the Monaco race.

Had potential to be a great race, disappointing that it has been stopped.

Yamen

Apr 20, 2007
    Im not an F1 guy but this race had a very interested final laps.

don't want to burn it for those who might watch the replay.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)