Formula 1 (5 Viewers)

Aug 27, 2003
loool...my friend bought me a bmw hat becuase she liked my reanult hat and i gave it to her (dont worry i have another piece at home) :p but well my room is filled with juve/renault/linkin park
stuff soo im happy living in my little shrine! :p

alonso is very talented i think if he finished the race in moncaco he would be second in ...

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
BY THE WAY GUYS, DID YOU HEAR THE LATEST RUMOUR.
JV MAYBE ON HIS WAY BACK TO WILLIAMS, NEXT SEASON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

that wud ROCK!

IceBlu

Aug 26, 2003
++ [ originally posted by «ƒÕ®zå JüV€» ] ++
it was nice of shumi and barcehllio not to open their champgnae respect for the death of umberto angelli!
did button open his??

yes button opened his bottle of champagne and sprayed it all over his team

anyway. What a dominating performance by Ferrari yet again. Sato hit Barrichello but luckily there wasn't much damage to the Ferrari.

Schumacher's opening laps were mind blowing :eek: he opened up a 13 second lead in just 7 laps !

incredible.

6/7 wins for Schumacher. He averages 5.4 points a race in his Formula1 career ! oh man...

What a great driver and what a great team.

Forza ferrari !

Aug 27, 2003
ooh well thats shumi for u..
i was to busy studying to watch this formula one race..
wooah shumi int th eonly one doing great this year ..bracehllio has been doing better ..
but u always gotta give credit to reanult along the way :p theyre struggling and doing their best ;)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by baggio ] ++
GUESS WHO WON THE EUROPEAN GRAND PRIX....!!!!!!!! :fero:
The best driver and team in history won again!, and by the way how did your montoya do it?, oh right i remember he crashed his teammate out of the race, very clever as usual.

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
Back to winning ways. You gotta give respect where it is due coz that was a dominant display by Schummi.

Mikey-DelPiero

Apr 4, 2004
++ [ originally posted by IceBlu ] ++
a very familiar sight ;)

hahhahaah
mclaren are testing their new engine and they were second in british gp practise which is promising. maybe raikonnen cud actually win something now. no chance for coulthard, theres too much downforce on his car: he chin is too big

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)