Formula 1 (2 Viewers)

Jul 19, 2003
I have to agree with dp10 on the point about Montoya being able to avoid Schumacher. I mean it's not like the safety car just pulled infront of the cars and pulled the handbrakes and then Schumi tried to avoid a crash...........he was warming up his tires for God's sake.....he was pumping his brakes, and I'm starting to wonder if it really was an accident.

Buy on AliExpress.com

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Finally, Ferrari and Schumi well and Trulli beaten. :)

All the Montoya haters here, this is F1. Accidents happen. And this wasnt intentional. If nething, it was Schumi's fault more than Jpm. Your not supposed to break suddenly, after picking up speed, and that too, in the tunnel at Monaco!!!!

So give it a break. Could happen to nebody.

Aug 1, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Pendir_E65 ] ++
Sally and Delpiero10, that is just your personal opinions... :)

I find them both excellent racers... too bad they are leaving next year.
Montoya, though I'm not a big fan of his attitude, I do agree that he is a great racer. Ralf is anything BUT a great racer. he is not. he takes credit from anyone else's misfortune. how many times have we seen him, especially on the start, crash into others' cars? what he did to alonso is just a disgrace. no wonder his brother is the better racer - he has the better ethics and better state of mind. bastard.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
:D It is really fun talking to y'all Ferrari lovers. There are so many of you, everywhere I go... at work... among my friends... among Juventus fans... everybody looooves Ferrari... everybody looooves Schumacher.

I wonder... would all these people watch Formula 1 if there was no Ferrari?

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
I think Formula 1 would have been much more interesting, competative and entertaining if Ferrari was on the same level with McLaren, Renault and Williams.

Forza Williams BMW! :D

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
I think Formula 1 would have been much more interesting, competative and entertaining if Ferrari was on the same level with McLaren, Renault and Williams.

Forza Williams BMW! :D
They right thing would be "I think Formula 1 would have been much more interesting, competative and entertaining if McLaren, Renault and Williams was on the same level as Ferrari". Cant blame Ferrari and Schumacher for being good you know ;), which i enjoy by the way.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
Well, yeah, I can say it that way. But unfortunately, Ferrari is better than everyone else, so it would be best no to have them at all! :D
:eek: How can you say that!, is that they way you Williams and Mclaren's fans want to win?, by keeping the best out. Please show some respect for the sport and its champions!

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
With all due respect to the wonderful world of Formula, it needs to be competative. Total domination of one team over the years make the sport non-competative and subsequently- not interesting (well, certainly not to those who supports a team only because it is winning all the time).

Us, Wiliams fans (and maybe McLaren fans also) want the race to be regulated even further than what Ekklestown did before last season.

Jul 19, 2003
It is not Ferrari's fault that McLaren, Williams, and Renault can't make as good cars as they can. It's not their fault they have the best driver in the world. It's not their fault McLaren blows up their engines as much as they comb their hair. Stop whining......it's not like Ferrari is using rocket-powered cars and the others are using mopeds. ;)

BTW......anyone knows a really good formula1 video game. I'm not talking regular games where once u pass a certain level or win a certain race, your car becomes unstoppable and u just blow everybody out.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
With all due respect to the wonderful world of Formula, it needs to be competative. Total domination of one team over the years make the sport non-competative and subsequently- not interesting (well, certainly not to those who supports a team only because it is winning all the time ).

Us, Wiliams fans (and maybe McLaren fans also) want the race to be regulated even further than what Ekklestown did before last season .
First of all I have been supporter of Ferrari sicne the early 90s before their dominant superior time now. (i know you didnt spesifically meant me)

And i think it is 100% wrong to "punish" a team by regulations just because of its dominace. Its the other teams who most improve, Formula 1 is supposed to represent the most spectacular racing/engineering in the world, and at the moment Ferrari and Renault (also a bit Honda) is the only ones who does that, so lets admire them for it. You dont make this sport better or more interesting by regulations that kills it.

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
BTW......anyone knows a really good formula1 video game. I'm not talking regular games where once u pass a certain level or win a certain race, your car becomes unstoppable and u just blow everybody out.
I use Grand Prix 4 and F12002, there isnt much more alternatives, but if you have a powerfull computer and a wheel or good joystick, then Grand Prix 4 is just awesome!!, driving in Monaco in GP4 is fantastic, it seems so realistic. But it takes a while to get the skill for it. If you was looking for other games then i dont know?

Jul 19, 2003
If you apply the same logic to football:

In England, all the teams would be taken apart and be made of equal strength as Wolves or Liecester. In Italy, Ancona.......and so on. That simply would not work.

Some teams are better because of their financial, marketing, and general management and are therefore able to compete among the top places.........blame the incompetent others, not those who are successful at what they do.

Jul 19, 2003
++ [ originally posted by delpiero10 ] ++

I use Grand Prix 4 and F12002, there isnt much more alternatives, but if you have a powerfull computer and a wheel or good joystick, then Grand Prix 4 is just awesome!!, driving in Monaco in GP4 is fantastic, it seems so realistic. But it takes a while to get the skill for it. If you was looking for other games then i dont know?
I will try to get my hands on those you mentioned.

Thanks. :)

delpiero10

Apr 5, 2004
++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
If you apply the same logic to football:

In England, all the teams would be taken apart and be made of equal strength as Wolves or Liecester. In Italy, Ancona.......and so on. That simply would not work.

Some teams are better because of their financial, marketing, and general management and are therefore able to compete among the top places.........blame the incompetent others, not those who are successful at what they do.

Correct nosubstitute959, everything else just doesnt make sense, and is simply wrong IMO.

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004

First of all I have been supporter of Ferrari sicne the early 90s before their dominant superior time now. (i know you didnt spesifically meant me)
Certainly not you, but those who started following it two- three years ago. Thanks for understanding ;)

And i think it is 100% wrong to "punish" a team by regulations just because of its dominace. Its the other teams who most improve, Formula 1 is supposed to represent the most spectacular racing/engineering in the world, and at the moment Ferrari and Renault (also a bit Honda) is the only ones who does that, so lets admire them for it.
Ok, remember last year's finish? Two races to go and Ferrari/BMW/Mercedes were something like 4 points apart! (same with Coulthard, Montoya and Schumacher). That's what I want to see every year! Wouldn't it make you feel better if your team wins in such an environment?

You dont make this sport better or more interesting by regulations that kills it.
No, what will eventually kill Formula 1 is the fact that one team is winning all the time. People like me will simply stop watching it. Others will stop going to Grand Prixs. That is less broadcast and advertisement money.

Regulations will make things competative... more fans, more money, more fun!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)