Formula 1 (3 Viewers)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
It was entirely Ralf's faoult. I watched the incident many times on tape, and always came to the same conclusion. Barichello was completely inoccent, there was nothing he could have done. He tried to get away from ralf to the left until he was jammed on that side by Kimi. Ralf than pushed Rubens ontu Kimi's car which spun as a result and hit Ralf's car.

It was all Schumacher's fault IMO

Ali

Conditioned
Contributor
Jul 15, 2002
I really don't think it was anyone's fault. Rubens started slowly so Kimi & Ralf sandwiched him. Kimi & Ralf both tried to cut in to force Ruebens to give way, little did they know that Ruebens was covered on both sides. It was ineviatble that contact had to be made. So do we :-
1. Ruebens for starting too slowly?
2. Kimi for trying to cut in?
3. Ditto Ralf?
By the way I watched it 3 times and that is my assesment.

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
No start from 10th position for Ralf, just pay the fee $ 50.000!:(

Btw, did u see the Hongarian GP qualifying?
Fernando Alonso nomer satu!:eek:

:thumb:
ya dong..alonso tu hebat a wei

OP
juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #45
    ++ [ originally posted by Febrina ] ++
    No start from 10th position for Ralf, just pay the fee $ 50.000!:(

Btw, did u see the Hongarian GP qualifying?
    Fernando Alonso nomer satu!:eek:

:thumb:
    kebangkitan pembalap muda !!! sesuai ama signatureku kan ???!!!
    tapi sebel juga pas Schmacher di overlap:down:

and, about the accident, i think it's not ralf's fault. it think it was raikkonen's fault. barrichello is totally innocent.

monza in three weeks. will Ferrari fight back ? will schumacher fight back ? at Ferrari's home grand prix.

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #46
    ++ [ originally posted by G_O_A_T ] ++
    It was entirely Ralf's faoult. I watched the incident many times on tape, and always came to the same conclusion. Barichello was completely inoccent, there was nothing he could have done. He tried to get away from ralf to the left until he was jammed on that side by Kimi. Ralf than pushed Rubens ontu Kimi's car which spun as a result and hit Ralf's car.

It was all Schumacher's fault IMO
    kimi can avoid that by going on to the grass :D

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Did anyone see Barachello's accident yesterday? Have they said what went wrong? It looked like his back wheel just spontaneously blew off the car.

Oh, and Alonso rules :p

gigi's twin

Mar 5, 2003
    I'm really interested in your opinion on the first Hungarian in F1, called Zsolt Baumgartner, who had the possibility yesterday! You know, I know nearly nothing about cars and racings with them, but I want to know, what do you think about him and his chances in F1 in the future. Thank you!

mikhail

Jan 24, 2003
    Well, he replaced Firman for Jordan after Ralf had a seriuos accident. He had to retire towards the end fo the race when that bloody Cosworthless engine blew on Jordan for the 5th time that weekend.

Just before his retirement, he was running in 16th of 18 cars. Bear in mind though that this was his first race (he's a test driver for Jordan this year) and that he was using the same crappy tires as the Ferraris, but driving a far crappier car, so it was a pretty respectable performance from him.

I'd have to see more of his races to make a judgement on his talent, but he did nothing wrong yesterday.

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #50
    ++ [ originally posted by mikhail ] ++
    Well, he replaced Firman for Jordan after Ralf had a seriuos accident. He had to retire towards the end fo the race when that bloody Cosworthless engine blew on Jordan for the 5th time that weekend.

Just before his retirement, he was running in 16th of 18 cars. Bear in mind though that this was his first race (he's a test driver for Jordan this year) and that he was using the same crappy tires as the Ferraris, but driving a far crappier car, so it was a pretty respectable performance from him.

I'd have to see more of his races to make a judgement on his talent, but he did nothing wrong yesterday.
    yeah, i agree with you. baumgartner did just good until his engine is blown up. at least he stay out longer than his teammate.

Jordan said that his poor qualifying (he's start from 19th place) just because he's press the wrong button when he do the hot lap.

btw, Hungarian GP is his first time driving for Jordan. he's join the friday morning practice and then he back to his F3000. the last race(hungarianGP) is he's second time driving for Jordan.

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #52
    who you think will win the drivers and construstors championship and why ?

for drivers championship, is it gonna be....
    ~ Michael Schumacher from Ferrari,
    ~ Juan Pablo Montoya from BMW.Williams,
    ~ Kimi Raikkonen from McLaren, or
    ~ Ralf Schumacher from BMW.Williams.

for constructors championship, is it gonna be....
    ~ Scuderia Ferrari Marlboro,
    ~ BMW.WilliamsF1 Team, or
    ~ West McLaren Mercedes.

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #54
    i still believe Michael can win it. even the german press and his own brother dont believe that would happen. the race is not over yet.

Febrina

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by ikp_azzurri ] ++

kebangkitan pembalap muda !!! sesuai ama signatureku kan ???!!!
    tapi sebel juga pas Schmacher di overlap:down:
    Iya tuh, memalukan sekalee :(

monza in three weeks. will Ferrari fight back ? will schumacher fight back ? at Ferrari's home grand prix.
    Hope so, Ferrarista tetaplah ferarrista, aku masih dukung mereka di Monza, don't worry :)

Aug 27, 2003
    hey wazzuap, i just saw this thread...
    im a big fan of fromula 1...
    espiacally for the reanult...whoohoo good job alonso..renalut know to choose their drivers...
    loool...ok im still happy cos he won! if only i was their at hungary i was suppose to go but my dad was busy...he couldnt take me...

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    what you guys think about Ralf Schumacher's accident during Monza test last week?
    should Prof. Sid Watkins give him a permission to race at Monza this Sunday?
    cos i think it's too dangerous for him to race after that scary accident.
    dont think i dont want him to race cos his one of the championship contender and he can slowing Michael down and give Montoya a big advantage over Michael. i'm just worry that he can get that kind of accident again. he got severe concussion thanks to the rear wing failure. :fero:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)