Formula 1 (3 Viewers)

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
five days to european grand prix. michael schumacher leads kimi raikkonen with three points. both of them are very confident to win the grand prix. but schumi have an advantage at this week grand prix. he'll play at home. so, who you think will win whe grand prix and why ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
The new ferrari is not as fast as the 2002 was, I mean in comparation to the other cars. Ferrari could be in trouble after McLaren present their new car...

OP
juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #7
    that new car even not passed the FIA crash test weeks ago.

but, whatever. btw do you know the meaning of white flag in the F1 ??? that flag is the only flag i don't know the meaning.

Anders

Dec 13, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri ] ++

btw do you know the meaning of white flag in the F1 ??? that flag is the only flag i don't know the meaning.
    When he waves the white flag, it means that he's giving up. He's tired of that crappy job and he's gonna kill himself.

:D

Torkel

f(s+1)=3((s +1)-1=3s
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by azzurri ] ++
    but, whatever. btw do you know the meaning of white flag in the F1 ??? that flag is the only flag i don't know the meaning.
    The white flag means that there's a much slower car in the same sector of the track. It doesn't involve any real actions, if I'm not mistaking(like the car must slow down or anything). I can't ever recall it being used.

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #13
    ++ [ originally posted by tarmpropp ] ++

The white flag means that there's a much slower car in the same sector of the track. It doesn't involve any real actions, if I'm not mistaking(like the car must slow down or anything). I can't ever recall it being used.
    Thanks for the info. helps a lot.

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #15
    ++ [ originally posted by Kaliman ] ++

When he waves the white flag, it means that he's giving up. He's tired of that crappy job and he's gonna kill himself.

:D
    where he'll gonna put the flag on the car ???

:D:D:D

OP
    juvetrainer

juvetrainer

May 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #18
    me ???

nope. my favourite are the schumacher brothers.
    plus barrichello (as michael's teammate) and alonso (he's the best young guns)

Sep 28, 2002
    i like villeneuve or whatever is his name. i thinks he drinks a lot. and irwine. they're cool. and ferrari for me is like real madrid. hate it. and alonso is very good. and my fav team is minardi!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)