Formula 1 - Season 2017 (6 Viewers)

radekas

( ͠° ͟ل͜ ͡°)
Aug 26, 2009
Robert Kubica is testing for Renault today. After many years he's back. I wonder what would happen to his F1 career if not for that horrible accident.

May 22, 2007
Robert Kubica is testing for Renault today. After many years he's back. I wonder what would happen to his F1 career if not for that horrible accident.
I'm fairly certain he had a Ferrari drive lined up, Montezemolo loved him. And I have complete faith he'd have been a world champion as well at some point. That accident was a real tragedy for the sport, we've missed out on a number of rivalries.

I hope he can make his return in 2018, Palmer is only making up the numbers at the moment.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
Not very good if you are Ferrari fan.

Though Red bulls have grid penalties. Means Stroll and Ocon top 3.
No. I was one who was waiting and waiting and waiting for the rain to stop. Then had a little sleep after hearing that the qualifying may not take place to then have woken up and missed the whole thing.

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
LDN? London? U sleep daylight?
I've got some sort of flu. And have been fucked for nearly 24hrs now am pathetic and weak right now. Only so much of lemsip one can take. And to show I'm fucked I actually slept during daylight. Something I could never normally do.

Catenaccio

Jul 15, 2002
What can I say - terrible weekend for Italian sport - humiliated against Spain in the football and beaten by well over half a minute by Mercedes and Raikonnen struggling to overtake Ocon and Stroll at Monza.

Raikonnen needs to go. Would love to see Vettel and Ricciardo next season at Ferrari - although that seems unlikely.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Ferrari's garage fucks with Raikkonen race strategy and set up all the time. Just like they burned him in Monaco this season says everything of what his place is. He was having issues with the rear of his car for Monza, Ocon and Stroll had a better tire strategy. Even if Raikkonen was in front, the Ferrari garage would find a way to box him early or keep him out late on shitty tires so Vettel can pass. I believe Ferrari should've kept Alonso would've capitalized this seasons Ferrari chassis to its fullest potential, but I guess they can't afford Vettel and Alonso salary together.

blondu

Grazie Ale
Nov 9, 2006
What can I say - terrible weekend for Italian sport - humiliated against Spain in the football and beaten by well over half a minute by Mercedes and Raikonnen struggling to overtake Ocon and Stroll at Monza.

Raikonnen needs to go. Would love to see Vettel and Ricciardo next season at Ferrari - although that seems unlikely.
do you think raiko would not pass them if the car was good? cmon man have some sense..

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Ferrari's garage $#@!s with Raikkonen race strategy and set up all the time. Just like they burned him in Monaco this season says everything of what his place is. He was having issues with the rear of his car for Monza, Ocon and Stroll had a better tire strategy. Even if Raikkonen was in front, the Ferrari garage would find a way to box him early or keep him out late on $#@!ty tires so Vettel can pass. I believe Ferrari should've kept Alonso would've capitalized this seasons Ferrari chassis to its fullest potential, but I guess they can't afford Vettel and Alonso salary together.
Ferrari? Can for sure.

Team politics is the factor. Cant confirm but Vettel has a no 1 status in team and has a say with no 2 driver as well. He wants Kimi to continue, cause Kimi wont be threat to Vettel. But forget about Alonso, even some other drivers like Perez, Sainz etc would kill for a seat like that, but they are also younger and ambitions which means could actually put pressure on Vettel.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Just a bad couple of tracks for Ferrari. They aren't suited for races with high top speeds and long straights.

I was impressed Vettel came so close in Spa, but you could see how much faster the Mercedes on the straight after Eau Rouge when Vettel with slipstream couldn't get past when side by side.

Singapore will be the real test for Ferrari, it is a track they should be stronger.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)