Formula 1 - Season 2017 (4 Viewers)

Gep

The Guv'nor
Jun 12, 2005
This is gonna down to the wire!!

What's Ferrari' "Plan C"??? Surely not to pit. He'll catch Hamilton and be up his ass after 60th lap I'm sure.

Stay as you are Sebastian. You'll do this!!

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Niki Lauda is affiliated with Mercedes?

One of the greatest drivers in Ferrari's history. Say it isn't so, Niki. :sergio:

- - - Updated - - -

Just goes to show I don't pay attention :lol:

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Ferrari 1 and 2 front grid!! What a quali sesh. Alonso left at the worst possible time lol it was anybody's game but ferrari had that shit on lock down. Räikkönen good for him nice to see the iceman back in form, first pole since 2008.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Ferrari wil find a way to choke. Probably a Vettel-Kimi crash
Be pretty missed up if Ferrari orders Kimi to make way for Seb towards the end of the race to keep the his championship strong running...lol I know Kimi will use his famous quote when he was at Lotus "Shut up I know what I'm doing". He's pushing to win this for sure I mean it's Monaco. I hope he doesn't fuck this up I can't see it happening they've (Scuderia) been solid this whole race week since Practice 1 and 2.
Tire compounds are so good even on Ultra Softs they can do the whole race in one set, though due to regulations they have to do a change, this becomes pretty redundant or oxy moron.

Nomuken

NUMB
Contributor
Dec 14, 2009
Kimi got burned as I called it after qualifying, I had a feeling they wouldn't give it to the guy. You'd think they would've been considerate enough to let the guy have it specially this GP event on the calendar. He's the last man to bring the championship for Ferrari, Alonso would've done the same but we have Grosjean to thank for that one point diff.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)