Formula 1 2020 season (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Speculation, bro. :)
Based on that we can say rosberg > Hamilton on the same car.
If Hamilton is to be named greatest of all time, what can we say about rosberg who beat him?
I never said Hamilton is GOAT. I said he's better than Vettel.

Poslano sa mog SM-J530F koristeći Tapatalk

Apr 17, 2013
God Save the Queen is definitely one of the worst anthems, tasteless.

- - - Updated - - -

Hulk gives up before the start, what an eternal loser lol :lol2:

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
God Save the Queen is definitely one of the worst anthems, tasteless.
Tasteless in what way? You suppose the war song anthems of other countries are more tasteful, perhaps?

It was written over 250 years ago. State and religion have been intrinsically linked in this country since Anglo-Saxon times, and all of the British or English anthems reflect that.

It's the most boring national anthem, I know that much. Made worse by people never being able to sing it at the right tempo.

Lapa

FLY, EAGLES FLY
Sep 29, 2008
Tasteless in what way? You suppose the war song anthems of other countries are more tasteful, perhaps?

It was written over 250 years ago. State and religion have been intrinsically linked in this country since Anglo-Saxon times, and all of the British or English anthems reflect that.

It's the most boring national anthem, I know that much. Made worse by people never being able to sing it at the right tempo.
I think it's pretty good. Way better than what they have in US&A. Italy has the best anthem by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)