Formula 1 2020 season (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 17, 2013
Sainz is figuring out how to terminate his Ferrari contract, this team became definitely a meme :lol2:.
I still didn't understand how they made a car that fights against Williams.

and Bravo Ocon p5, for his second race.

Last edited:

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
Aston Martin is taking over Force India Racing Point and want a high calibre driver. Vettel contract with Ferrari is over after this year.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Vettel is such a pussy. And a poor driver. He got all those titles due to insane car. Hamilton is a God compared to him. I know Mercedes is in its own league but come on, you can see Hamilton's balls and a perfectionist attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

Aston Martin is taking over Force India Racing Point and want a high calibre driver. Vettel contract with Ferrari is over after this year.

:howler:

This is as high as calibre gets. :D

tenor.gif

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Vettel is such a pussy. And a poor driver. He got all those titles due to insane car. Hamilton is a God compared to him. I know Mercedes is in its own league but come on, you can see Hamilton's balls and a perfectionist attitude.

- - - Updated - - -

:howler:

This is as high as calibre gets. :D

tenor.gif
Like Hamilton has those titles thanks to himself. Lol
As you can see Mercedes is so good that both cars place 1 2 regularly. It's not like if Hamilton resigns, bothas would not win the championship.
I think botas would also give Hamilton a run for his money if he wasn't the second driver in Mercedes
Just like barichello and Coulthard

Sent from my Mi 9T Pro using Tapatalk

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
As you can see Mercedes is so good that both cars place 1 2 regularly. It's not like if Hamilton resigns, bothas would not win the championship.
I think botas would also give Hamilton a run for his money if he wasn't the second driver in Mercedes

I agree with you but IMO Hamilton would be better than Vettel with the same car.

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005

If Mercedes are miles ahead of rest surely Bottas and Hamilton can compete against each other?

Coulthard actually finished ahead of Hakkinen in 2001
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2001_Formula_One_World_Championship

Barichello was never good enough. He managed to finish like 3th in 2009 when Button dominated with Brawn same car. Vettel finished 2nd with Red Bull.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)