Foreign players treated badly? (3 Viewers)

Are foreign players more prone to bad treatment from the management?

• yes, that seems to be the trend

• I see no such pattern

Results are only viewable after voting.

dpforever

Prediction Game Champ 2003 & 2005
Jan 12, 2002
Italian players usually tend to be more 'loyal' to their teams and thus wouldn't jump ship unless the club wanted them out for their own good. Perfect example of that: Tacchi, Conte, Zambrotta and Maresca. That's why I think negotiaiting a deal with those players would be easy. Di Vaio and Del Piero only needed a couple of minutes to agree terms with Moggi. Whereas, Trezeguet and Davids probably wanted more than what is on offer.

We can't really judge about that too as we don't know the exact figures: what Juve offered the players and what the players wanted. But I think Trezeguet rightly deserves more (he currently nets the same as Iuliano!!).

Aug 1, 2003
I don't think there was a bias towards the Davids & Trez situation - they just simply couldn't agree on things.

Oh wait; maybe that's what it is; not agreeing with foreigners or something :wallbang:

polaris

Aug 6, 2003
There may be something to this, but as allready stated I have always thought foreign players to be less loyal to a club than a domestic player would be. Its a two way street.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)