Forbes richest football clubs (1 Viewer)

Eaglesnake_1

Mar 28, 2004
This are the figures publishy by Forbes Magazine about football clubs:

Manchester United is the richest football club of the world, and one of the most profitable. . this are the figures of the top five clubs

(MILLIONS OF DOLLARS)
TEAM,VALUE,INCOME,UTILITIES

MAN. UNITED 1251 315 106

REAL MADRID 920 287 26

MILAN A.C. 893 270 -8

JUVENTUS 837 263 24

BAYERN MUNICH 627 202 48

Easy to see that Milan doesnt need to be a profitable club.....

Buy on AliExpress.com

Paid-off-Ref

Dec 16, 2004
I'm sure that after this season we'll be back at number 2. Revenues for the first 6 months rose 6.5% and due to the fact that we got futher in Europe, the last 6 months will rise even more. We'll get a 5 million euro bonus that we didn't get last year for finishing the season in 1st or 2nd place.

Tom

The DJ
Oct 30, 2001
Team, Value, Income, Utilities.. whats that supposed to show? Its all completely subjective and in no way shows the true state of wealth of any of those clubs!

Give me a balance sheet prepared to IFRS and then we'll talk :geek:

Elnur_E65

Feb 21, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++
Team, Value, Income, Utilities.. whats that supposed to show? Its all completely subjective and in no way shows the true state of wealth of any of those clubs!

Exactly.

10Ks are actually available on the clubs' respective websites.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Paid-off-Ref ] ++
I'm sure that after this season we'll be back at number 2. Revenues for the first 6 months rose 6.5% and due to the fact that we got futher in Europe, the last 6 months will rise even more. We'll get a 5 million euro bonus that we didn't get last year for finishing the season in 1st or 2nd place.
1st or 2nd? or you don't know

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Paolo_Montero ] ++

Its interesting that these things get published and that people actually beleive and take notice of them... when the true details are so readily available and tell such a very different story... eg. The Truth

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)