For US Gamers! The best Football game ever! (1 Viewer)

OP
Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #142
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Majed,

Where can I buy that WE 7 for PC? Also, do you know what specifications does it require?
    I assume any videogame store like Electronic Boutique (spelling). You could buy them online from BestBuy.

I could send a copy to you. you can PM your address and i'll send it as soon as exams end.

Jul 19, 2003
    I've downloaded it, but I have a problem. It's running amazingly slow. I wonder if there's some kind of settings that will compromise graphics for faster play........any ideas?!!

I'm assuming my 320 Mb of RAM along with my 32 Mb video card isn't enough for the game at full speed and graphics. :confused:

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #146
    " This is off the box:

Min. System Requirements
    -Win 98SE/ME
    -P3 800 MHz
    -128 MB Ram
    -GeForce 3 or ATI Radeon 8500 video card
    -DirectX 8.1 sound card
    -640MB of HDD space

Recommended System Requirements
    -Win 2000/XP
    -P4 1.6 GHz
    -256 MB Ram
    -GeForce 4 Ti or ATI Radeon 9600
    -1.2 GB of HDD space (thats only if you install both the spanish and english languages otherwise its still 640 MB)

Supported Chipsets
    -GeForce FX (5900 5800 5600 5200), GF 4 Ti, GF 3
    -ATi Radeon 9800, 9700, 9600, 9500, 9200, 9000, 8500" [i copied this from some other forum]

i dont know what to tell you! I havn't played PC game in a while. but there definately should be settings to lower the graphics details. these settings may be in the game options itself, but it's often in a seperate file(app) that comes with the game. look in the folder where you installed the game.

Jul 19, 2003
    Great.......it works fine now. I turned the resolution down just a bit and it paid off....still looks great :thumb:

BTW, do u know of any patches to make the names of the teams and players appear correctly?

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #148
    ++ [ originally posted by nosubstitute959 ] ++
    Great.......it works fine now. I turned the resolution down just a bit and it paid off....still looks great :thumb:

BTW, do u know of any patches to make the names of the teams and players appear correctly?
    Glad you got it working... :)

PC Patch ....(never tried it though... I dont even know if it's in English..it could be Italian )

After you've made that patch and it worked, there's also a version 1.2 Patch and a version 1.3 Fix to add on to the one i linked. So check the newer ones out at that same site. If you apply all these correctly, you should have an awesome perfect game with perfect names, teams, updated shoes, ad boards, rosters, national teams, balls, fans, chants...etc... the works basiclly. :thumb: :cool:

For the PC, I've only made patches for Fifa 2001, so I'm not sure what the latest applications you would have to use to apply the patches. .... your on your own from here :p

good luck :)

OP
    Majed

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
  • Thread Starter #150
    ++ [ originally posted by Andrea Becchi ] ++
    Season is coming along just fine with FIFA 2004.
    nobody asksed :p

;)

enjoy your tables and leagues, we'll enjoy our games and perfect teams :D

Jul 19, 2003
    Problems with WE 7 for PC:

1-I get my keeper to come out for the ball, with my opponent being the last one to touch, or returned by a header, and that idiot always chests it down to his feet. Once he chested it down and just stood there as if he's waiting for the ball to be shot by some invisible fu**** foot!! :fero:

How do I get that idiot to grab the ball? :confused:

2-The ref calls fouls left and right for legit tackles. My PS one game gets it right all the time.

Is there a "referee strictness" setting on this game?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)