for discussion : High expectations .... "not" high achievments (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

EkO_JuVe

Mar 21, 2010
first of all please excuse me if my english wasn't that perfect :D and if this topic isn't in the right place (new comers and stuff :D )

what i wanna talk about is our high expectations in every mercato , and then boom nothing happened

in january there was a lot of names linked with juve , our expectations were in the sky , and then what is our biggest transfer ?? ... Candreva ! (am not saying he is bad ,but we needed some beter players especially with the bad results)

in the last summer also high expectations about getting super players and building a strong team with Ciro as guardiola did with barca , and then what are our biggest move ... Diego (i'll be a liar if i said i didnt be happy by signing diego , but again high expectations and "diego will be the next star of seria A" , and then what ? ... we are fighting to have 4th place to play in champions league)

i said all that because i see exactly the same high expectations now in the upcoming mercato ... if u had a look at the polls sticked up there u will realise that

Villa, Aguero, Ribery, Schweinsteiger and others ... players that if u want to get them from their clubs you will spent a lot of money especially that there will be clubs like chelsea and real madrid want the same players , and i think we cant compete them in spending money

plus very important point , that if juve lost the 4th place and didnt play in the champions league next season ,alot of players will refuse to come

so who is wrong ? where is the fault of the equation ?

are we wrong because of our high expectations and because we are not realistic ?

or the board is wrong because they maybe not understand what is JUVE and what is the place that JUVE must be in ?

Buy on AliExpress.com

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Just use the general thread dude. Enough with these threads or next time the cards are coming out. :beer:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)