Football (Soccer) Cards (1 Viewer)

Oct 3, 2004
Anyone here in to collecting football (soccer!!) cards? I used to collect NHL and NBA cards...a couple Panini sticker albums...but no football cards. Until I discovered the below link.

http://www.soccercards.com/acatalog/Soccer_Trading_Cards.html

Check out their World Cup and Serie collections. THey have some Juve box sets. Has anyone ordered from this site? Because I'm very close to ordering a few box-sets, but the site order form doesn't deliver to the UAE. Now, I've emailed the site owner, and he's asking for my credit card, and which items I want to check for the stock... Says that he can arrange for an offline order for me, thru DHL or something. I just want to know if this site is for real, before I do something I'll regret. :rolleyes:

http://www.soccercards.com is the main URL

Buy on AliExpress.com

Cuti

The Real MC
Jul 30, 2006
i collect the sticker albums of panini. I have each one of Calciatori[serie A, B, C1, C2, Women] since the 1995/96 season. I also have each World Cup and Euro cup[first one 1996] since 1994.

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I used to collect hockey cards, four binders full of Upper Decks. However I do have this Juventus set from 1996-97 and it's a special Centernary set (1897-1997). It has everything from those 100 years, like winning the Champions' Cup for the first time, and also beating Milan 7-0. Maybe it'll be worth something someday: after all, it is #1730/25000! :D

EDIT: It's on that site there, and I also have some of those Score 1992 season ones (Perruzzi, Matthaus, Baresi, David Platt? lol).

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
If I knew I could find soccer cards here I would would have bought them all.
I collected hockey cards from 1986 up to 1991. The were worth a fortune but I think the prices have gone down. I used to buy a magazine with all the card values in it(Beckett) but can't find them anymore. You guys know a site where I can find the value of these cards? My guess is that they're all worth from 0.01-1.00$ now that you can find any card on ebay. :(

Max

Jul 15, 2003
I live right near a soccer shop so that's where I got the Juventus set a long time ago. The Score cards just sort of showed up. Are you sure they don't have any at that big soccer store on Rue St. Catherines in Montreal? I forget what it's called but I remember being there.

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
They must have some at Evangelista sport and other memorabilia stores but didn't bother going there but you guys make me want to now. :p

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
pokemon cards :)

lol jk not anymore, but i remember some yrs ago a card shop near me used to sell pretty much every card made or available, there was this box set of juve card, official, signed by past and then present players, but never got it as it was way too expensive for me.

Mr. Gol

Sep 15, 2004
Badass Devil said:
pokemon cards :)

lol jk not anymore, but i remember some yrs ago a card shop near me used to sell pretty much every card made or available, there was this box set of juve card, official, signed by past and then present players, but never got it as it was way too expensive for me.
How expensive exactly?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Mr. Gol said:
How expensive exactly?
as they were mint, they were well over 100 quid, and tbh, even now with a job, i wudnt spent over 100 quid for a set of cards with printed signatures, had they of been actual signed signatures i wud of thought otherwise, but back then wen i was a wee lad, i was struggling to afford a 10er for pokemon cards hehe.

OP
Rhizoid
Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #14
    Badass Devil said:
    as they were mint, they were well over 100 quid, and tbh, even now with a job, i wudnt spent over 100 quid for a set of cards with printed signatures, had they of been actual signed signatures i wud of thought otherwise, but back then wen i was a wee lad, i was struggling to afford a 10er for pokemon cards hehe.
    Chimenti fan, AND Pokemon card collector??? :p

Juuuuuuuuust kidding, mate........:toast:

el_02

Jul 31, 2006
    Rhizoid said:
    Chimenti fan, AND Pokemon card collector??? :p

Juuuuuuuuust kidding, mate........:toast:
    We've got to admit that he is quite brave to admit it... :toast:
    My lil brother is a pokemon card collector, he knows every single name of the character, crazy!
    And he used to play this PC game which we have 2 guess thE name of the character.. I used 2 make fun of him... But a moment later, I played it too and gettin' familiar w/ those characters... :D

OP
    Rhizoid
    Oct 3, 2004
  • Thread Starter #16
    :howler:

Yeah I had a little cousin who at 12 was a Pokemon freak. I thought he had issues, but by the time he was 14 he completely grew out of it, and is now an NHL fan [I guess, that's what moving to Canada does to you :D]

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    i remember the old pannini cards, me and my brother used to collect them.Had a complete set for 1994 WC, and some of the 96 euro,98 Wc and even the 2002Wc.Even this Wc my brother bought the booklet but didnt get around to buy any cards

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    el_02 said:
    We've got to admit that he is quite brave to admit it... :toast:
    My lil brother is a pokemon card collector, he knows every single name of the character, crazy!
    And he used to play this PC game which we have 2 guess thE name of the character.. I used 2 make fun of him... But a moment later, I played it too and gettin' familiar w/ those characters... :D
    nah i dont collect them anymore, i collected the first original set, then all these new sets of pokemon came out and it was ridiculous, so i was like f*ck it, so i ended up using the energy cards or spare tripod pokemon cards and printing off fake cards from the internet and sticking them on the spare cards for money :D

made 100 quid out of selling a my own made surfing pikachu, lol i never saw him again :)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
    Feb 12, 2006
    sateeh said:
    i remember the old pannini cards, me and my brother used to collect them.Had a complete set for 1994 WC, and some of the 96 euro,98 Wc and even the 2002Wc.Even this Wc my brother bought the booklet but didnt get around to buy any cards

only ever collected the wc stickers, wen i get del piero i stop

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)