Football Manager 5 (merge) (3 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Juve_Kosova ] ++

Well the tactics are fine.. a thing thats very important is what u tell the players in half time, and after u finish the game... it really is...
and about swapping positions, its easy on young players first of all.. and also in 2006 u can see wich position a player is best, so if he's almost completet as a right back, then it will go faster swapping him as a right back insted of a left back.. logic :)

anyway, cant wait for it to be out... btw.. BUY the game, as there will be no crack... (i think)
That's not what I meant by swapping positions. A new tactical option is telling your players to interchange positions on the pitch, I don't mean retraining positions. Do you make your own tactics or no?

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,742

There is not!... find a crack for FM 2005 version 5.0.5 or what its called (the newest update am talking about)....

There isn t a crack as such (meaning an exe file to replace the original one) but there is a way around the protection, as there is for the FM2006 demos.

Eddy

The Maestro
    Aug 20, 2005

There is not!... find a crack for FM 2005 version 5.0.5 or what its called (the newest update am talking about)....
    you dont need a crack ..
    just use a mini-image

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Stuart ] ++

That's not what I meant by swapping positions. A new tactical option is telling your players to interchange positions on the pitch, I don't mean retraining positions. Do you make your own tactics or no?
    ohh okay... sorry...

and yes i do make my own tactics...

May 4, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

There isn t a crack as such (meaning an exe file to replace the original one) but there is a way around the protection, as there is for the FM2006 demos.
    hmm.. :confused:

what i mean is, is there a file (crack or whatever) u can download that will give u the chance to play WITHOUT a cd... thats what i mean by saying crack...

Anyway... I alwayse buy the FM game's .. so i really dont need it anyway, just wanna know if there is such a thing on the net for FM2005! /06

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,750

hmm.. :confused:

what i mean is, is there a file (crack or whatever) u can download that will give u the chance to play WITHOUT a cd... thats what i mean by saying crack...

Anyway... I alwayse buy the FM game's .. so i really dont need it anyway, just wanna know if there is such a thing on the net for FM2005! /06

Yes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)