Football Manager 5 (merge) (6 Viewers)

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++
Season over,
Won all trophies, CL, league and cup. Top scorer in all competitions were from my squad,
Del Piero in both CL and League
Zola in the Cup.

Now off season, Pessotto has retired along side Cheminti as well if I am not mistaken. I want to bid on Vieira but the problem is he is already 32 years old or so.

My 1st 11 line up is like this:
------------------Buffon
---Bonera----Thuram-----Cannavaro
-----------Blasi-------Rosciky
Camoranesi --- Nedved ----- Zambrotta
---------Zlatan --------- Del Piero
Sub:
Boneffio
Ferrara (20 years old)
Paolo Cannavaro
Zebina
Birindelli
Montero (he is leaving during this off season "hopefully")
Chielini
Tacchinardi
Appiah
Emerson
Maresca (might leave this off season especially if I land the Vieira deal)
Kapo (leaving this off season as well)
Mutu
Trezeguet
Zalayata
Zola (21 years old)

I am also thinking about Kallstorm. I like him as a player. If I land him in turin Maresca will most probably leave.

Raimi, this is my wrong post. When I posted it Zlatan was surprised that I have Zola and Ferrara at 20. This is not football manager my post should have gone into the W11 thread.
So I qouted his phrase and said wrong thread.

BTW, I've just noticed lol... Yo Rami how are you? Long time no see... Hows your bro doing?

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
Well Faisal I saw you wrongly qouting someone else in another thread, and now you are posting this in the wrong thread. So this is why I a said what I said:D just so you dont think that I dont know what I am talking about :p

Anyways my bros fine he is in Aramco working right now, and as for me I am over here in jeddah working also....how is medicine schoool? 2 more years to go?

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++
Well Faisal I saw you wrongly qouting someone else in another thread, and now you are posting this in the wrong thread. So this is why I a said what I said:D just so you dont think that I dont know what I am talking about :p

Anyways my bros fine he is in Aramco working right now, and as for me I am over here in jeddah working also....how is medicine schoool? 2 more years to go?
True that, I've seen him quoting wrong people and it ends up making no sense :D

ZAF3000

Feb 14, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Rami ] ++

I didn't know you that u post here, and since you are not the only Romi in the world supporting Juve it didn't even cross my mind. Then out of no where yesterday I decided to check ur email address... Its a small world ain't it :D

Rami

The Linuxologist
Dec 24, 2004
++ [ originally posted by ZAF3000 ] ++

I didn't know you that u post here, and since you are not the only Romi in the world supporting Juve it didn't even cross my mind. Then out of no where yesterday I decided to check ur email address... Its a small world ain't it :D
So you recognized me from my email not from my picture on my avatar??:confused:....funny:D

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
++ [ originally posted by edpiero ] ++

Any good Stuart ? :D
I dunno, I haven't tried it. I don't like beta demos, they have far too many bugs for my liking so I'm just going to wait for the full demo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)