Football Manager 5 (merge) (1 Viewer)

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

i was downloading the 761Mb last nite but its freakin slow:groan:. So i started another one as well 670MB one. So i'm just waiting for whichever finishes first.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Don Bes ] ++
i have the torrent. i can send it to you on msn. i am unfamiliar with the technical term of "seeding"
meaning that you leave the torrent running after you've downloaded it, so you 'host' the file and send it to others who want to download it. It's the whole foundation of the bittorrent network :)

Jan 7, 2004
++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++

meaning that you leave the torrent running after you've downloaded it, so you 'host' the file and send it to others who want to download it. It's the whole foundation of the bittorrent network :)

if i upload with more than 5 kb/s my internet browsing is pretty much useless. try to see where i am coming from.

i did leave it three days though

gray

Apr 22, 2003
I understand :) I don't seed torrents all the time either, only when I leave my computer on overnight and i'm not downloading anything (which is rarely :))

Jan 7, 2004
dont bother ramin. i tried too send CM to Stu and it took 12 hours and that was only 350 Mb and you know if anything goes wrong before the d/l is done the whole process was useless.

try to find a friend with high speed and get him to burn it for you are give to you in a hard drive.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Ramin, it's a torrent file, so Bes can send you the 3kb torrent, but he won't be sending you the whole game directly

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

This sucks.

I got 15.5% of the 761MB one, and 26.2% of the 670MB one.. both of them are sooooooooooo slow. i dont have patience anymore.

Ramin

vBookie Champion
Nov 18, 2003

I've tried that doesnt make any difference. Its like i'm on a 56k or something, the rate is at 4kb/s and 5kb/s. Although i have a 1mb broadband connection.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #259
    Come on, there have to be. Ask a few people in the right places, and I'm sure you'll find it ;)

.AB.

Mafioso
    Jul 15, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Ramin ] ++

I've tried that doesnt make any difference. Its like i'm on a 56k or something, the rate is at 4kb/s and 5kb/s. Although i have a 1mb broadband connection.
    why dont u download the 24mb version of fm2005, its just as good, except for sound annd pictures, u can get the sound and pictures from the strawberry demo 160 mb.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)