Football Manager 5 (merge) (26 Viewers)

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,461
    ++ [ originally posted by madlawyer1 ] ++
    I signed Fernando Torres, and the twat has failed to score in 14 appearaces this season. Even when given one-on-one with the keeper he still manages to miss. I slammed his performances in the media, but the idiot didn't even blink. In fact, he's continued puttin in the same performances. This is his second season of such low productivity. Any ideas on how to make him improve? He cost me $55 million, and I don't want to see that money wasted.

When I signed him for my Juve team in my second season he scored 6 in 9. And most of those were just from one or two chances, so he wasnt wasteful.

I intend to buy him now in my Milan game to partner Sheva.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Jul 28, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Zlatan ] ++

When I signed him for my Juve team in my second season he scored 6 in 9. And most of those were just from one or two chances, so he wasnt wasteful.

I intend to buy him now in my Milan game to partner Sheva.
    Torres was shite for me also , costing a me a Bomb.

A big nono from me unless he is for free.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,464
    I payed 77 mil € for him.

Anyways, I give him a free role, forward runs, run with ball, cross ball, through balls all on often, and I set him as my target man.

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,466
    No, I just wanted him really really bad :D

I payed a similar amount for Gerrard, and some 55 mil € for Terry :D

OP

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
  • Thread Starter #1,468
    Of Pool ;)

I had a really fantastic Juve team at the start of the second season:

Zlatan Fernando Torres

Nedved Hleb Gerrard Olivera

Chivu Terry Hubschman Zambrotta

Buffon

Bench: Rensing, Heitinga, mexes, De Jong, Salihamidžić, Kapo, Wright Phillips, Kallstrom, Mascherano, Gasbaronni, Tevez, Gilardino, Arouna Kone.

Jul 2, 2005
    right 4 seasons in with juve and i know it sounds liek i'm cheating but honestly 'm not but i'm completely un beaten my team being

buffon

chivu kompany/ bonera
    cannavaro

gerrard/blasi

gasbaronni nedved duff/van der vaart

Rosicky

Ibra/pazzini /del p Mutu/cavenaghi

notice i only buy the players i like gasbaronni after a couple of seasons on loan in serie a becomes incrediblr he' been voted fans player of the year 2 years in a row and just been voted european player of the year

Jul 2, 2005
    right Qaterminator i dont know what you mean by do the leagues, but the editor you hit the editor tab on the start menu then go to file and load database or something then it asks if you want to load something called server data.db or something sorry cant be more specific not actually looking at it, the it will ask you something about making a back up you definatly want to do this then it loads up and your away a little warning i went on this editor to make my own footabll team in real lfe and put them in a league be careful with any major editing like that make it clean make no mistakes otherwise the game will crash but it'll be ok as long as you saved that backup i think transfers and stuff are easy enough but if you only want to update you r game so like vieira is at juve and stuff just look for a update online

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

does anyone have the same problem with fm as i do? i tend to buy too much and sell too little(cuz of sentimental reasons) so i always get stuck with all these good players and i don't now what to do..so i start the game from the begginig promising myself i won't do it again..

what usually happens is this after 2,3 seasons:

mutu fc
    del piero flc
    ibrahimovic fc
    cesar delgado fc ---4mil from cruz azul, great player
    trezeguet - sc
    cassano flc ----always get him for free after the first season
    zalayeta sc

now, how the hell do you play with 7 worldclass forwards?!?

V

Jun 8, 2005
    • V

V

++ [ originally posted by ashwin ] ++
    i purchased fm 2005 of the net, and it ended up being polish and czech urgh so pissed off.
    you can download the english pack from somewhere. i got the french version, but downloaded the english file and now it's in english. or i can mail it you.

Mar 6, 2005
    ++ [ originally posted by ashwin ] ++
    i purchased fm 2005 of the net, and it ended up being polish and czech urgh so pissed off.
    It happens very often with new installs of FM.. Sometimes the language gets mixed up.. All you have to do is to somehow find yourself in the options menu (a LOT of trial and error here.. ;)), and change the language.. IF, it isn't there, then go with what vlatko suggested...

Valley

Apr 20, 2004
    Torres has been a bit of a joke in my first season with Atletico Madrid, but I'm going to persever with him, though I'd love someone to buy him off my for about £40m.

Sep 28, 2002
    im in 2011 now with my monaco team, 5 games into the league season, and my top scorer is 17 yrs old forward and a center back :lazy:

wonder what is cavenaghi thinking. at least he got a hattrick in his last game..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 22)