Football Manager 2023 (2 Viewers)

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm sure I got drunk and angry about their demands and made his current and potential abilities a lot lower and got him for cheap to fuck them.

The Editor is a dope tool.
Agreed.

I only use the editor tool to fix player unhappiness that doesn't make sense which there seems to be ample of this year. For example, I signed Elia Caprile to be my backup goalkeeper and, before the summer ended, he was already angry that I wouldn't sell him to Bayern.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #145
    Yo, does anyone know how to get a squad report? Shows where you are strongest and weakest and your depth and such.
    I found what appears to be the closest thing to it.
    Can someone post a squad of the USMNT in 2026, if you're there yet?
    I'm there. I'm the Fitness Coach and you and Mike Long are managers.

Enron is GK coach while we have seven transgenders from the women's team on the squad.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    So after a break I finished my third season with the new CL format. Won the CL beating City in the final.
    De Ketalare broke my assists record.
    Udogie is simply a beast. High rating every game.
    Moukoko turns into a serious monster (in what he does, he has yet to become a monster in stats but he is getting there)

I have 200M to spend and I wonder if I should pounce on Haaland who want to come, go for Muisala hence moving De Ketalare a bit behind (Where I currently have Pogba), maybe I should get a RWB - Still yet to decide.

Anyone had Havertz in his team? Is he as good as his stats or should I go for someone else

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    For some reason, ever since the update I can't change instructions on my set piece taker. When i attempt to click on them to set near post, far post etc it doesn't work. Anyone have this issue or know a way around it, different way to tell kicker what to do? Frustrating as hell

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Dude, just pull up a wonderkid list and buy a bunch of them.

- - - Updated - - -

1670625027092.png
    What season are you playing and who is this guy that benches Muisala?

I bought Endrick free transfer and Vanderson as Cuad is old.
    Intend to offload A.Sandro, Kean and Im thinking of playing P.Wanner instead of getting Muisala.
    Haaland is great but it would be a crime to bench Moukoko - This guy is amazing.

P.S Vlahovic won every Golden Ball since I started playing.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    My current needs are: RWB not totally sold on Vanderson yet despite getting him and yet to play since.
    I need a Pogba replacement or AMC and move De Ketelare to CM.
    I have P.Wanner and Miretti as options within the club.
    So either Muisala Gavi or just trust the youngsters with a starting spot.
    Goretzka isnt young anymore either.
    At GK I have Woj and Carreneschi or whatever his name is. Yet to find a real replacement

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)