Football Manager 2023 (13 Viewers)

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Pellegrini looks decent on paper but has been awful away with Frankfurt. Is he reliable or should I sell him? Cambiaso looks so-and-so, versatile though. Did anyone keep him?

Hope I get to keep Kulu and Zak, they would be starters for me. Zak as destroyer DMC and Kulu to replace Di Maria.

I may sell Gatti and keep De Winter as fourth backup. He looks promising and is versatile.

Buy on AliExpress.com

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I like Pellegrino as a 2nd choice LB. He developed very well in my save.

I kept Cambiaso around as a depth player cause of his versatility but he will probably see most of his game time with the U23

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Anyone has a future save with the profiles of Muisala Pedri Udogie De Ketalare and Vanderson?
I need wingbacks left and right and I desperately need a AMC to replace D.M

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Some of my regens :fap:

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg
Nice.
P.S Fagioli and Miretti arent the best although they have potential. They perform when I put them in. Miretti is one of the players who trains the hardest (he has competition from Goretzka and Scalvini who is usually the winner in this contest)

Also Vlahovic won the Golden Ball in my save.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
Nice.
P.S Fagioli and Miretti arent the best although they have potential. They perform when I put them in. Miretti is one of the players who trains the hardest (he has competition from Goretzka and Scalvini who is usually the winner in this contest)

Vlahovic only started to do well after I put on deep lying forward role (I play him as sole striker in 433). He doesn't score consistently though since he is further from the goal. When I put him as a pressing forward he scored a little more but didn't perform that well. If the opposition is sitting really deep and just protecting their goal, then I put him in a more attack role though. How did you play him?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Vlahovic only started to do well after I put on deep lying forward role (I play him as sole striker in 433). He doesn't score consistently though since he is further from the goal. When I put him as a pressing forward he scored a little more but didn't perform that well. If the opposition is sitting really deep and just protecting their goal, then I put him in a more attack role though. How did you play him?
Advanced forward and he is scoring more than his number of games.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Nice.

Miretti is one of the highest potential CM wonderkids in the game

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Miretti is one of the highest potential CM wonderkids in the game
Potential he has it and he works hard but Im in mid-season in my 2nd year and I play him in rotation - He is a good rotation player but he isnt special like Pedri or Muisala for example.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so I finished my second season
Won Serie A with 103 pts
Won CI
Won European Supercup
Lost Italian Supercup
Lost to Real Madrid in SF of CL - Vinicious killed me.

Plans for next season - I badly need an AM as D.M is good in his first season but he has like 10 in Stamina right now and isnt performing constantly.
I can sign Pedri for 160M Muisala for 101M De Ketalare 70M but the one who I truly want is unavailable ->Foden
If any of you has a suggestion about a monster AM who can do wonders - Let me know

RWB - Cuadrado is getting older so Im interested in replacing him
LWB - A.S actually broke the assists record but he too is on the decline.

CF - Vlahovic is a monster but Moukoko has ons and offs (although he scored a lot)
Kean is a nice sub but I feel I need another monster in attack.

Signed some freebies from Bayern - Ibrahimovic (not Zlatan), Paul Wanner. Both are great prospects but not a straight into lineup guys..

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Ok so I tried for a few players but all are unavailable for their reasons.
Havertz - They want 300M for him and although he is keen on joining me he doesnt push out.
Pedri - Accepted Barcelona renewal despite the fact I paid the release clause.
Muisala - I really wanted him but He chose to insult me by saying Bayern are better and signed an extention with them.
Damsgaard - Good but they wouldnt sell
Foden - City wouldnt sell
Result - I went for De Ketalare for 90M although I wasnt sold out about him

LWB RWB situation: I went for Vanderson but he chose Chelsea.
Theo Hernandez is a beast but they just wouldnt sell.
RWB - The only one who stands out is Reece James but they dont want to sell. The rest are ok but not great
Im thinking about taking Dest as a rotation sub kind of player.
Kean - Im trying to offload him in order to raise funds (although he isnt bad).

Youngsters: I signed Ibrahimovic (not the known one) and another AM from Bayern - Paul Wanner.

Miretti performs well but dont possess the qualities I want.
Fagioli is doing well but he isnt that strong.
Rovella - He is like Faioli with defensive attributes and less vision.
All sellable for the right price but I dont push them out as I have no problems playing them as subs with occasionaly a starter role (mainly in easy games played at home)

OP
ßöмßäяðîëя
Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #94
    You're talking about those two really good youngsters.

Can we revert to the 2D engine? LOL

- - - Updated - - -

Nevermind, it's under camera.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, Trez is a great scout in my game.

Last edited:
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #95
    Last edited:
    OP
    ßöмßäяðîëя
    Apr 12, 2004
  • Thread Starter #96
    Anyone has a future save with the profiles of Muisala Pedri Udogie De Ketalare and Vanderson?
    I need wingbacks left and right and I desperately need a AMC to replace D.M
    Start a new game with just those leagues loaded and sim to a specific date, then repeat it to see if there is a change.

- - - Updated - - -

Look up Roko Simic

Last edited:

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
    Started a new save since the full game came out and wow they really downgraded Kean since the update.Someone must have been watching Juve :lol:

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I'm doing the Italian version instead. Trying to sell most non-Italians. It's not 100%. Couldn't find a decent RB so I got Pedro Porro instead and I'm keeping Gulliksen and Schjeldrup. But trying to go for Italian and aim to have an almost Italian team in the future although I did sell Ranieri.

GKs: Carnesecchi, Caprile and Gori. Neither is top-team-good but they are Italian, so...
    Defense: Porro, Bremer, Scalvani, Pellegrini, Cambiaso, Gatti, Okoli, Parisi and Kostic will vacate LB from time to time (he's been training at it since the start). Will sell Bremer in the future and replace him with Coppola. Unsure whether I should have De Winter as fourth choice CB next year or keep Gatti.
    Midfield: McKennie, Miretti, Zakaria, Rovella, Fagioli, Locatelli, Gulliksen. Unsure who I will replace McKennie and Zakaria with next year. Pellegrini maybe. But Ranocchia will take Zakaria's place but he needs another year out on loan.
    Strikers/Wingers: Vlahovic, Milik, Kostic, Kulusevski, Chiesa, Schjelderup, Kean
    Milik only signed if he was assigned as star player. Since he is backup he will want to leave, I only wanted to profit off of him. Kean is Italian and HG so he plays a bit here and there. Italian wingers don't grow on trees exactly so I don't know who I will get. Zaniolo, Sottil, Vignato perhaps.
    I think I might get or target Coppola, Scamacca, Frattesi, Casadei, Lorenza Lucca but unsure about who else out wide. Already have enough of types like Ricci and unsure about Terraciano. Papetti and Gobbi to replace Gatti maybe if he decides to leave. Ibrahima Bamba looks cool too. Yeah no I think Scamacca would be a good signing.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)