Football Manager 2019 (4 Viewers)

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
French cost a lot though too.

Italians you can get Tonali and Barella. Mancini of Atalanta can be a good backup for post-Barza/Chiellini/Benatia.

Chiesa costs a lot and not worth it IMO.

Kean does ok.

Rugani is a little bitch in this game. Always complaining. Sold him to Benfica for ~50m.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #42
    French are the best though. Mbappe, Dembele, Martial, Coman, Pogba, Griezmann... :fap::tuttosport:

Where are quality Italians though?

bc835ca7fe393083df8fb1e0424c4ed4.jpg
    There are loads of quality italian youth,

Barella, Pellegri, Luca Pellegrini, Tonaili, Chiesa, Bastoni, Magnani, Mandragora, Vignato Donnarumma, Caldara, Plizzari, Meret

- - - Updated - - -

Italians you can get Tonali and Barella. Mancini of Atalanta can be a good backup for post-Barza/Chiellini/Benatia.

Chiesa costs a lot and not worth it IMO.

Kean does ok.

Rugani is a little bitch in this game. Always complaining. Sold him to Benfica for ~50m.
    All of my team are always complaining. Some premier league side shows interest and they throw a fit.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    That is true. PSG bought Mbappe for freakin' 180 mil. €. :eek:

- - - Updated - - -

There are loads of quality italian youth,

Barella, Pellegri, Luca Pellegrini, Tonaili, Chiesa, Bastoni, Magnani, Mandragora, Vignato Donnarumma, Caldara, Plizzari, Meret
    lol, compared to the Frenchies that names are a pile of garbage.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #44
    Man ariel balls into the box are OP as hell. Crosses or set pieces (particularly) corners are overwhelmingly the source of goal scoring chances I create or concede. a bit lame imo.

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    I've been having issues with my FC Köln for a long time now. I think they are spending too much time collecting and trading pokemon cards. I've told them to stop but it doesn't seem to help. Or, I don't know what what they are doing. But they have been complaining every week now since a year back that they are doing too much strength training. So I think they are just too lazy and want to spend their time collecting and trading pokemon cards. I googled for help and found a post somewhere saying one should reduce "trading". So I figure my team is exactly doing that but, well, not much to do about it... My team RARELY (at the very most they do a general physical session every other week) do any strength training, if they do they do it in pre season. The rest of the time they spend doing all kinds of of things (except pokemon card trading sessions and sessions including strength). No one has for the past year had any individual focus on strength. So... how do I get them to stop trading pokemon's and stop complaining?

Tak!

Jun 23, 2011
    So Juve on my Köln save seem to be running hard on Marotta-mode, signing Origi for free and selling him to Bayern for 56m euro the next year.

On the other hand, they signed Brozovic for 50m(! wtf !) along with Nastasic (39m) and Alberto Moreno(!!) (39m). But sold 33 year old Matuidi for 32m, De Sciglio for 58m(!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). They also sold Dybala for 158m to United, not sure what I would have done in their shoes there.

My Köln is doing OK. Survived the first year in Bundesliga and were close to a europa league spot but played Leverkusen away on final match day. On overtime they drew 2-2 and we had needed a win to hold off a few teams. Ended up on 51p (8th position), same as Wolfsburg but they had 5 in GD and we had 4... :sergio:

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #51
    Juve probably have to sell. The Ronaldo wages and pay increases demanded by star players start to take a toll second season in.

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #52
    Any have good setp to defend corners? I am still conceding goals from corners with disgusting regularity.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)