Football Manager 2019 (6 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Mark, can you share your 4-2-3-1 formation with team instructions as attachment, please?

- - - Updated - - -

I did try to re-sign but he said no.

4-2-3-1
when I won everything I only got de Ligt and sold Barzagli.

now I got:

GK: Donnarumma, Pavlenka, Pinsoglio.
FB: Cancelo, Cuadrado, Del Prete. A. Sandro, T. Hernandez.
CB: Bonucci, de Ligt, Chiellini, Rugani.
CM/DM: Weigel, Bentancur, Barella, Matuidi, Sturaro.
Wingers: D. Costa, Bernardeschi, Lingard, Orsolini.
Forwards: Mandzukic, Kean, Ronaldo, Dybala.
No Pjanić, O. Dembele, Martial, Pogba and Mbappe? :disagree:

Buy on AliExpress.com

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
From where did you get it for 5 euro?
Ebay - Of course its not 100% legal to do what the seller did but who cares..

- - - Updated - - -

I did try to re-sign but he said no.

4-2-3-1
when I won everything I only got de Ligt and sold Barzagli.

now I got:

GK: Donnarumma, Pavlenka, Pinsoglio.
FB: Cancelo, Cuadrado, Del Prete. A. Sandro, T. Hernandez.
CB: Bonucci, de Ligt, Chiellini, Rugani.
CM/DM: Weigel, Bentancur, Barella, Matuidi, Sturaro.
Wingers: D. Costa, Bernardeschi, Lingard, Orsolini.
Forwards: Mandzukic, Kean, Ronaldo, Dybala.
How much did he cost (Donnarumma)
How good is T.Hernandez?

I have a problem with my team as my fullbacks arent the best
Cancelo isnt exactly the best suited for the role and there are many better than him (just got Nacho for penuts to replace him as a starter)
A.Sandro is also not exactly a pure fullback...

I dont know how it is in your game but in my game Liverpool is the place for youngsters
They have an amazing RB who is very young and will be targeted at the end of the season
They also have a very good young LB who I put my eye on...

I loaned Kean despite him wanting to stay as he is not strong enough for me
Pellegri is a youngster I put my eye on and there is also a Monaco youngster that is very interesting

- - - Updated - - -

You guys lose E.Can too?

Bought Barella to replace him. :tup:
I might have done a mistake with him
I sold him and didnt offer him a renewal as I had my midfield stacked.. Somehow I feel I could have sold him for 50M should I just used the waiting game instead

P.S James for free at the end of the season - all is signed! (This is my weakest spot as I currently start Bernardeschi)

PSG refuses to sell Mbappe despite him telling PSG he wants to join Juve.. (offered a sum Im not even sure I could pay)
Higuain is a big disappointment for me - Im definitely selling him at the end of the season

I wasnt able to find a club for Matuidi - I use him to games I dont want my players to get tired such as CI and even then he is mostly a sub (good player but I really dont need him)

My current 11: Polak(he is actually very good);A.Sandro Chiellini Bonucci Nacho;Dembele Saul SMS;Bernardeschi;Dybala Ronaldo
On the bench De Ligt Rugani Mayoral Higuain De Sciglio Cancelo Khedira Matuidi Perin Bentancur Pjanic

I use lots of rotations as they moan if I dont..
currently halfway with a 18 points lead at halfway and I drawn Feynoord away (I`ll probably destroy them at home)
CI - Semi Final first leg 3-0 away win over Parma (waiting for the 2nd leg)

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
@Marc

it's just the basic 4-2-3-1 and I let my assistant do the work. :D
4-3-1-2 is another one.

@Orgut

when PSG gave me 60m for Woj I went and looked for a keeper. Got this Pavlenka guy who had nice stats. Then for fun I declared an interest for Donna...meelan got pissed but Donna was upset and wanted to join. Got him for 55m paid in 3 installments. :beppe2:

Got T. Hernandez because I loaned with forced buy Spinazzola and also sold De Sciglio. A. Sandro still starting so don't know his progression. Looks versatile...LB and CB. Nice stats also and young.

In my game Cancelo rocked in the first season.
CR7 scored 38 goals.
I could need a good backup RB.

Sold Pipita for 50m, Pjanic for 80, Pole for 60. All to PSG. :p

You got Saul and SMS? Nice.

Last edited:

Mark

The Informer
Administrator
Dec 19, 2003
Of course you know that by now but when I look for prospects[16-18 years old]. For example a CB: I search for ones with good marking, tackling, heading, jumping and concentration. Then when you offer them a contract check if he says he's a normal player or considers himself a top prospect. If he says top then he'll be a nice one.

OP
X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #27
    What match strategy for that 4-2-3-1. I am cleaning up in Serie A but concerned about leaking goals in europe, particularly away games

Mark

The Informer
    Administrator
    Dec 19, 2003
    and I win with those. Maybe there's still some little adjustments like having Cancelo or A. Sandro go forward....Matuidi only defend...nothing really important. :numnum:

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    Is the game better than FM 2018 for those that played at least a season?
    Same shit different year IMO.
    The use of VAR is hilarious.. its like they dont even know how VAR works (Too many VAR interferences on outside the box situations)
    Also it seems like everytime there is an incident inside the area and VAR interferes it will always be a penalty..

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #35
    and I win with those. Maybe there's still some little adjustments like having Cancelo or A. Sandro go forward....Matuidi only defend...nothing really important. :numnum:
    What is even the point of playing?

OP
    X Æ A-12

X Æ A-12

Contributor
    Sep 4, 2006
  • Thread Starter #38
    There is a few World Class German youngsters in this game and they are much easier to sign then young italian players from rival Serie A teams. Additional bonus they are not French. I don't sign the French.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)