Football Manager 2017 (2 Viewers)

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
I am about to start playing FM 2017 with Juve. Anyone has a good, working 4-2-3-1 formation with team instructions to share? I want to DESTROY.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Could not get 1 in game week into 2018 without Real Madrid and Bayern making offers for half of my staff :( Would think they would've fixed that by now.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I heard there are some stupid introductions such as players can come out of the closet.. I wonder how they choose which players do it - Is it by real life after already declaring or is it by random so every player could come out as gay?!

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I heard there are some stupid introductions such as players can come out of the closet.. I wonder how they choose which players do it - Is it by real life after already declaring or is it by random so every player could come out as gay?!
That sounds like bs i really doubt they would do that to players based on. Actual people

Btw i just finished my first january. Will post detailed review of the beta so far and my team after work tonight

Marc

Softcore Juventino
Jul 14, 2006
Anyone has a good 4-3-3 or 4-2-3-1 formation with team instructions to share? I want to dominate possesion, create scoring opportunities, concede less goals and score plenty. I am now in season 2032/2033. I have great players but I'm struggling. Help, please! :help:

P.S. Playing with Juventus, won everything there is to win but I want more! :drool:

- - - Updated - - -

@Gagi

Help, please!!! :) You seem to be an expert in this game.

OP
Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #153
    Not sure man... Try 4-2-3-1 with IF-S on the wings, SS on AMC and CF-S as a striker. In defence go with offensive full backs, CWB or WB-s and give central defenders role that suits them. If they can play BPD - great. In the midfield, go with DLP-S and Box to box when you are heavy fav to win, especially at home and DLP-D and BWM-S when playing against top teams...

Short passing, balanced width, look for overlap, work ball into box, more expressive... Tell your wingers and striker to press more.

Marc

Softcore Juventino
    Jul 14, 2006
    Can you just post your .fmf formations with team instructions? I want to have more shots on goal and on target than my opponent and at least 50% of possesion.

- - - Updated - - -

@Gagi

What team shape is the best? And mentality?

OP
    Gagi

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
  • Thread Starter #155
    Not on FM17 mate and I played narrow formations. Go with Fluid - Control when you're heavy fav to win, Fluid - Standard in tougher games. Lower tempo and/or retain possession will boost your ball possession.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)