Football Focus (1 Viewer)

OP
Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #21
    ++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    I think this thread will probably have the most meaningful and fulfilling posts in the entire forums if kept ON TOPIC...cheers to DJ.
    thanx :cool:

++ [ originally posted by laresca ] ++
    and staying on topic, DJ im offended because u didnt mention my name among the wise fellows. do u think im a dumb fellow??

i didnt think of u...at all :D ;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

denco

Superior Being
    Jul 12, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Paranoia ] ++
    why are good looking players so overrated?
    You asked a very good question and I hope you do know how good your question is, as its all about the image is it not

There are some players that i think should have been more prominent if they were better looking Zola and Boban spring to mind and Zidane is very lucky that his 2 goals won the wc because i feel he might never have come to prominence while lesser lights with their good looks and charisma are always in the limelight

This is actually a very good idea for a thread

I want to ask you guys what should be done about offside, should it be abolished entirely? Or is it great to see players being caught offside.
    Actually I used to enjoy Baresi marshall his troops and catch opposition players offside. It was indeed a thing of beauty as they all came out as one

Is it not great too see a very intelligent striker or player beating the offside trap?

Is it not very frustrating to see a silly linesman put up his flag when a player has beaten the trap beautifully?

OP
    Dj Juve

Dj Juve

Jul 12, 2002
  • Thread Starter #39
    I want to ask you guys what should be done about offside, should it be abolished entirely?
    - i think keep the offside, and bring in video replay for refs

Is it not very frustrating to see a silly linesman put up his flag when a player has beaten the trap beautifully?
    -absolutely :fero:

Is it not great too see a very intelligent striker or player beating the offside trap?
    - sometimes itcan be magnificent to watch

This is actually a very good idea for a thread
    - obviously, i made the thread..whatcha expect? :D ;)

Tom

The DJ
    Oct 30, 2001
    On the offside debate, I;ve never been a fan of the rule, but I suppose it has to exist to prevent Pippo Inzaghi being the best player ever, with his brother a close second.

I think that unless it is obviously offside (and by obvious I mean more than a metre offside) then it should be played on. There's nothing that annoys me more than a linesman raising his flag for the sake of it, for countless marginal decisions..ffs let it go!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)