Football Factory (1 Viewer)

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #24
    ++ [ originally posted by IncuboRossonero ] ++
    Paul...
    Hope you don't put it on the same level as that other PIECE OF CRAP with Vinnie Jones ... re-make of the Longest Yard...forgot the name.
    jog on son... your confusing me with someone else

Greg

Oct 1, 2001
    Saw it a few weeks ago, thought it was great, never seen anything like it before, Cast was excellent esp since i'd not seen any of em before. The dance soundtrack suited it well too. Also highly recomended.

Zambrotta

Nov 16, 2001
    ID is pretty good. That scene where he hunts another supporterbus by himself and then all of a sudden the entire pub comes along, is one of the best scenes ever.

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #31
    Its a film about a group of undercover cops who get in with the hooligan element of shadwell town fc.

Decent football violence flick with Reece Dinsdale & Warren Clarke (1995)
    Shows some elements not touched by other films of this ilk

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #33
    Yes it was, released in may 95

Marks... hmm, havent watched it for a while... i'll stick it on in the morning and come back to you on that one

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    Thanks..
    by the way...was in Virgin on Saturday, and came accross a classic

"Shogun Assassin"

Pure class....was there ever a follow up taking the story forward to a confrontation with the Shogun?

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #35
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++
    Thanks..
    by the way...was in Virgin on Saturday, and came accross a classic

"Shogun Assassin"

Pure class....was there ever a follow up taking the story forward to a confrontation with the Shogun?
    Shogun assassin isnt really a film

Its jus scenes from the first 2 films in the babycart series edited togeather.

The individual films ::

Sword of vengeance & babycart at the river styx are both far superior to the shoddy shogun assassin

The remaining 4 films in the babycart series are worth a view but go down in quality as the series go on... but it is a must series of films

Roverbhoy

Jul 31, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Shadowfax ] ++

Shogun assassin isnt really a film

Its jus scenes from the first 2 films in the babycart series edited togeather.

The individual films ::

Sword of vengeance & babycart at the river styx are both far superior to the shoddy shogun assassin

The remaining 4 films in the babycart series are worth a view but go down in quality as the series go on... but it is a must series of films

Babycart series?...I see..was it a full series of six films...and did it have closure? If yes I'll try and track them down, if not.............

OP

Respaul

Jul 14, 2002
  • Thread Starter #37
    ++ [ originally posted by Roverbhoy ] ++

Babycart series?...I see..was it a full series of six films...and did it have closure? If yes I'll try and track them down, if not.............
    yes 6 films, yes closure is found

depending on where you see them they are known under slightly different names.

sometimes babycart... sometimes lonewolf and cub... sometimes jus sword of vengeance 1 - 6

also the years they were made are often wrong... eventhough the dates indicate different... the following is the correct order :

"Lone Wolf and Cub: Sword of Vengeance"
    "Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart at the River Styx"
    "Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart to Hades"
    "Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart in Peril"
    "Lone Wolf and Cub: Baby Cart in Land of Demons"
    "Baby Cart 6: Go to Hell, Daigoro!"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)