football commercials (2 Viewers)

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
hi guys just wondering whats everyones fav football commercial?

mine would have to be the nike good vs evil one from 95-96. i also like the nike players vs ninjas one as well.

a mention must go to the adidas road to lisbon one as well. del piero had me laughin my ass off.

Buy on AliExpress.com
OP

lazioluvr

May 11, 2004
  • Thread Starter #3
    The nike ole commercial is very funny with lots of skillful moves performed by the brazil and portugal players. I have seen two different versions, one with Totti outside the stadium and one with van Nistelrooy outside the stadium.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    Anyone seen the Umbro ad where the black guy is in bed with his gf, then he goes downstairs and sits on the couch. He takes out a ball and a pump, and starts to pump the ball up. His girlfriend comes downstairs and sees him from behind, and he looks like he's doing something else :D

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    My favourite is that Pepsi commercial with Becks and the little Juve fan.
    This is one of my favs too, most of Pepsi commercial is good.
    Remember that one with Real and ManU as Wild West? :D
    Or this last commercial: they are Romans I guess.

vitoria_Ally

Jul 14, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
    Mine would be Juve's pepsi commercials, and I heard that Nike's current one - ole - is really good, but I haven't seen it yet
    It's very good!
    Most of Nike's com is good: remember that one, when guys where playing in big cage?

gray: yes I saw it, it was funny, but too predictible.

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    I also liked the free kick clip (not sure if it was an ad), where a player's in the wall, but too scared to get hit in the nads, so he turns around. The ball hits the bar and smacks him where it hurts :D I'm sure most people have seen it

I also liked one where all the players and referee are naked and they're playing like nothing's wrong. All of a sudden, a 'streaker' comes on wearing clothes (it was an ad for a clothes brand) :LOL:

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
    ++ [ originally posted by gray ] ++
    I also liked the free kick clip (not sure if it was an ad), where a player's in the wall, but too scared to get hit in the nads, so he turns around. The ball hits the bar and smacks him where it hurts :D I'm sure most people have seen it

I also liked one where all the players and referee are naked and they're playing like nothing's wrong. All of a sudden, a 'streaker' comes on wearing clothes (it was an ad for a clothes brand) :LOL:
    all those you mentioed are awesome, but one of the most hillarious ones is the Umbro commercial where the guy is feeding a dog in front of a bus stop. I won't say what happens, incase some of you may not have seen it. :D

:thumb:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    jejejeje how could i forget that one

I'm sure I have all of these on my HDD, finding them is another matter :down:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++

This is one of my favs too, most of Pepsi commercial is good.
    Remember that one with Real and ManU as Wild West? :D
    Or this last commercial: they are Romans I guess.
    How about that one in which Juve was playing against ManU and before the game starts the players robbed all the pepsi the ref was trying to buy and at the end he ran out of coins for the coin toss?

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by Meow ] ++
    How about that one in which Juve was playing against ManU and before the game starts the players robbed all the pepsi the ref was trying to buy and at the end he ran out of coins for the coin toss?
    Ahh yes, and Inzaghi and IIRC Keane had to do scissors paper rock :LOL:

gray

Apr 22, 2003
    ++ [ originally posted by vitoria_Ally ] ++
    remember that one, when guys where playing in big cage?
    Ahh yes, I think a lot of people don't realise that that ad came in the form of about 6 different clips, and they just threw together the best bits to make one big clip, but it's worthwhile watching all of them individually.

Who saw the rematch, on the boat? Roberto Carlos does an awesome kick in that one, with the outside of his left foot. I'm not sure if it's graphics, but the ball curves outwards then back in again :eek:

Meow

Jun 8, 2003
    There used to be another commercials site in Japanese but it was removed some time ago.

I downloaded most of the ads there once but my harddisk died so I lost them all. Very sad for me.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)