Football Boots! (15 Viewers)

Jul 28, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Muscolino9 ] ++
I bought the Chrome/Photo blues by the way. :)
Seba, bleh.
thought u were waioting to get the boots??

How do they feel, any different from the previous addition?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
has anyone tried the puma cellerators? ive never actually tried them on but i heard theyre comfortable. are they any good to play in?

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
++ [ originally posted by John #10 ] ++

thought u were waioting to get the boots??

How do they feel, any different from the previous addition?
Comfy. The white ones I had were torture, the gold ones needed breaking in but then were fine, these are like slippers.
Seba, the Cellerators I hear aren't too bad comfort wise. They're pretty heavy (in comparison to MV), and the stud formation is great. Better boots around though.

- vOnAm -

Jul 22, 2004
++ [ originally posted by fabiana ] ++
Anyone got the Predator Mania that has interchangeable studs?
My friend has them, they are soft ground predator mania, they wear out pretty quick if you play on harder grounds.

Im looking for new boots my self, my 3 year old shoe gave up on me on my campus' semifinals :down: , it just tore open...and I missed a clear cut goal...but ofcourse I cant blame the boots for that.

Anyhow Im looking to buy the new predators I wonder how much they'd cost and whether the F50+ might be cheaper?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
With these boots you get the best ball touch in a mile. They're easy to clean, look classy and last long. You're an idiot if you buy other ones.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
++ [ originally posted by Seven ] ++
With these boots you get the best ball touch in a mile. They're easy to clean, look classy and last long. You're an idiot if you buy other ones.
my all time favorites....best touch and feel of the ball with these badboys...thanks to the kangaroo leather mate!!:D

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
I think it depends on the foot, why would you call a big bunch of people idiots just because they did not chose your favourite type of boots?

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

I think it depends on the foot, why would you call a big bunch of people idiots just because they did not chose your favourite type of boots?
Because it doesn't depend on the foot. After a few games the leather will take the shape of your foot.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004

Because it doesn't depend on the foot. After a few games the leather will take the shape of your foot.
So all who use other boots are idiots and you are not...ok, whatever you may think.

del pietro

Aug 13, 2005
Ive always had adidas boots, because of their broadness. IMO the best boots have got to be the Copa Mundial. Durable, excellent touch, light... but i guess it depends on the player...

Another thing is sometimes u get lucky wearing certain boots. With diadora i played crap.. with copa mundial i play much better football.

sateeh

Day Walker
Jul 28, 2003
i had those old total 90s which i really liked.Now i bought an addidas a while back (those new white and blue ones).i didnt play that much with them but i like them.

My indoor total 90 i really like, they have very nice grip.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Jeeks ] ++

Because he has no class, and he still doesn't get it.

The sole still makes a difference too. Also, FYI, the Mundial is not the only shoe with Kangaroo leather. Almost All top brands make Kangaroo leather shoes.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)