Football Boots! (2 Viewers)

Stu

Jul 14, 2002
Both the new Preds and DP's F50+ look awesome :thumb: I think I'll be getting me a pair of the latter for Christmas :cool:

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
do they make the white/blue preds in normal adidas version? in the adidas store online they only have them in the "beckham" version with the little beckham guy on the tongue. i had a tournament yesterday an i saw 3 kids with them, but they all had the beckham ones. in both pics you guys posted its just an adidas symbol. i really want them but i dont want beckham ones, anyone know if normal ones are going to become available in the US ?

3pac

Alex Del Mexico
May 7, 2004
to add to that - i need to figure this out soon because if they do have a normal version im going to ask my mom to get me them for christmas

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
I just need a new pair of Vapors. My white ones (a ***** to clean) still rub me, they always have - I hear the new colours/models are better constructed in terms of rubbing..Gold is always good.

Sep 2, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
do they make the white/blue preds in normal adidas version? in the adidas store online they only have them in the "beckham" version with the little beckham guy on the tongue. i had a tournament yesterday an i saw 3 kids with them, but they all had the beckham ones. in both pics you guys posted its just an adidas symbol. i really want them but i dont want beckham ones, anyone know if normal ones are going to become available in the US ?
go to eastbay.com

Apr 12, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Sir Sebastian ] ++
I believe you can only get the "normal" ones in Europe or other places, but I feel you on the beckham subject. I have about the same love for Davey as I have for Adolf or Stalin. Beckham is the Predators "spokesperson," he tells them how homo he is, so they put his little homo pic on the boots. Worthless.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by BayernFussball ] ++

Beckham is the Predators "spokesperson," he tells them how homo he is, so they put his little homo pic on the boots, worthless.
Easy.. Andy might get offended! ;)

Pete

Nov 23, 2003
Just to bump this thread up since football boots are always a great passion of mine. The Gold MVs are in fact better constructed and not only look flash, ain't bad in the comfort department.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
Here are the latest from Adidas and Nike:

1) Adidas Predator Pulse 2

Finally... Predators without Color!! I hope they make many more simple combinations (White and silver I hope!)

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
2) Adidas F50+ (red)

Expect to see these on DP, Blasi, and/or Trezeguet in the near future.
Not bad, but they look like toys. Maybe spiderman would wear these if he played football.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
3) Nike Air Zoom III (All white with black circle)

Also available in all silver w/ maroon circle, and all black w/ white circle.

They're the classiest Air Zoom's IMO, but I still wouldn't buy them.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I dont know, I think I am leaning towards these, just for a change. I might be getting sick of the Beckham nonsense on the new Preds..

Behold Italy's finest, the Lotto Zhero

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
4) Nike Air Legend (Black)

These look to be the start of a new footie boots by Nike. I've seen these on quite a few players, most notably Pirlo.

Majed

Jul 17, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Andy ] ++
I dont know, I think I am leaning towards these, just for a change. I might be getting sick of the Beckham nonsense on the new Preds..

Behold Italy's finest, the Lotto Zhero
I agree .. those are great looking.. Don't know about quality though..

What bothers me about those shoes is that they're worn by Camo and Zebina :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)