Football Boots! (11 Viewers)

Vinman

2013 Prediction Cup Champ
Jul 16, 2002
imo i would go for the Predators i have got some but in white and black probably the best boots ever good stability and control never had Lotto's but iv heard they are good boots its upto you see of somebody else on here can comment on Lotto's because i cant honestly say as in not ever having any.
Adidas Predators are the best boot available, IMO

I tried on a pair of Lotto's a few years back, and they are very narrow...so if your foot is the least bit wide, you can forget it !!

Alfio_87

Nov 21, 2005
samei have a narrow foot after all iam a left winger, ill check out the stores this weekend and make a choice between predetors or the Diadora's i think but we shall c season starts in 4 weeks

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Could anybody recommend a pair of WIDE football shoes? i have a pair of puma outdoor cleats(forgot the model) that are great but are worn out... i also wear Adidas copa mundial for indoor but those have given me calluses on my pinky toes :eek:uch:

I tried on some predators, they fit but were too snug for my liking.

So if anybody knows any good WIDE outdoor cleats give me a holla...

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
Could anybody recommend a pair of WIDE football shoes? i have a pair of puma outdoor cleats(forgot the model) that are great but are worn out... i also wear Adidas copa mundial for indoor but those have given me calluses on my pinky toes :eek:uch:

I tried on some predators, they fit but were too snug for my liking.

So if anybody knows any good WIDE outdoor cleats give me a holla...
Hamid i am gonna give you the same advice i gave to my mate with the virgin girlfriend,bear with it,at first it may be snug and uncomfortable,you may get blisters,redness and horrendous friction burns but after a few sessions the stretching will make it comfier than a pair of tailor made gloves and you will never want another....well....until a newer pair with a better smell come along

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Hamid i am gonna give you the same advice i gave to my mate with the virgin girlfriend,bear with it,at first it may be snug and uncomfortable,you may get blisters,redness and horrendous friction burns but after a few sessions the stretching will make it comfier than a pair of tailor made gloves and you will never want another....well....until a newer pair with a better smell come along
:lol:

Jul 15, 2006
I tried on some predators, they fit but were too snug for my liking. vSo if anybody knows any good WIDE outdoor cleats give me a holla...
My season just got over, but at the beginning I had the exact same problem as you with the adiPURE III XTRX hertiage edition ones. Basically what I did was overnight if you have one of those shoe holders, where you can let it expand width. And then also if you oil the leather a bit I guess that could work too.

Bozi

The Bozman
Administrator
Oct 18, 2005
My season just got over, but at the beginning I had the exact same problem as you with the adiPURE III XTRX hertiage edition ones. Basically what I did was overnight if you have one of those shoe holders, where you can let it expand width. And then also if you oil the leather a bit I guess that could work too.
you can get a utensil to stretch it for you?:eek: personally i would always recommend teh lube

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005

:lol:

when it comes to stretching shoes PADO is the man im looking for :biggrin:

I tried the adipure's on but they to are a bit narrow in the front... hopefully someone can suggest a pair that's a bit wide in the front and i will use oil and expand technique you mentioned ...

god that sounds so homo :D

thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)