Football Boots! (10 Viewers)

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
Iam actually looking for new boots too old adidas preditors are still in pretty good shape but id like a pair of new game boots! I havent decided what i would like f50 look ok but i hate that real plastic look and i cant stand Nike boots just not for me, i like Coppas but they usually tend to suit wide feet better compared to my skinny feet so i dont think i will go for them. Ill see what i get next weekend when i go buy a pair any suggestions looking for fairly light good on generally hard pitches here in australia now. no studs molds are more to my liking
IF you like Adidas and Predators try a new pair of predators if not have you considred any of the less worn boots such As Mizuno,Asics,Diadora and Lotto if so a bit further up the page there is a image which i have posted of some Diadora boots which Totti wears my friend bought a pair and has said that he would recomend them over Nike anyday also try lookin on www.prodirectsoccer.com they have got a great selection and some are for very reasnoble prices.

Buy on AliExpress.com

neurosis21

Jun 22, 2004
i dont reccomend nikes either,i used to have the air total 90 and wasnt pleased with them
i switched to adidas predators and they are extremely good.
does any of one own the F50s?are they good,because they seem to plastic and shiny

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
i dont reccomend nikes either,i used to have the air total 90 and wasnt pleased with them
i switched to adidas predators and they are extremely good.
does any of one own the F50s?are they good,because they seem to plastic and shiny
yes iv got a pair of blue and silver ones but i have to clean them alot or the surface becomes dameged and leaks :(

gray

Apr 22, 2003
Hmmm, I'm wondering about the F50's. Usually I prefer as much leather as possible on the boot. The F50's certainly look very sexy, which (shallow as it sounds) is important to me, but I wouldn't compromise performance or quality for appearance. Is the surface really that susceptible to damage and leakage?

Kaka1899

Jan 24, 2007
Hmmm, I'm wondering about the F50's. Usually I prefer as much leather as possible on the boot. The F50's certainly look very sexy, which (shallow as it sounds) is important to me, but I wouldn't compromise performance or quality for appearance. Is the surface really that susceptible to damage and leakage?
yes unfortunatley but with care and good maintenece such as the correct studs for the surface you should be fine but with you been a nonesense defender Gray they may get scuffed easily from those precarious slices iv seen that go up not out or back towards your goal not the other teams :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
I just bought the Umbro Speciali. It's made from Italian leather and everyone's always bragging about K-leather manufactured in Italy, so I want to check that for myself. I'm having this all deciding game in the battle against relegation tomorrow, so I probably won't use them this weekend though.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)